First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would end up spending a week in County if I walked into a dealer to pick up my new Bronco and saw that. It'd be raining salesmen through the front window, and anyone else aiding in those scumbag tactics. There's a huge difference between free market markups, and stealerships strong arming buyers into that sh*t, or forcing them to walk away. Legalized robbery is all it is.

Disclaimer: Views above are not condoned, we are all responsible for our own actions. :geek:
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the idea. I have very low expectations it will help, but I am not sure there is anything else I can do.
Absolutely no guarantee it'll help at all - but it's worth a shot. This seems like the kind of situation he's actually taken on in the past. You have a signed purchase agreement - which is exactly what Ford has encouraged.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, it's a protection racket that shakes down businesses for membership.
This is easily the best description of these organizations (BBB, Diamond Certified, etc) that I have ever heard. You can be almost assured that companies that use these services have a nutter in the marketing department.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn sorry to hear this. I was told by my salesman the same thing. MSRP for reservation holders and anyone else who comes in to buy off the lot will see a 15k markup. I have a signed DORA sheet with the price of the Bronco at MSRP but I'm becoming concerned that this piece of paper might not be enough.
I have heard it is up to the Dealerships. Most are short on vehicles and a vehicle in high demand that is hard to come by being marked up above MSRP is perfectly legal. Unless you have a contract already.
Sponsored