Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a claim for the better business bureau
I'm sure someone has already said it in this long thread but BBB is not some official organization. It's literally Yelp for boomers.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I found out today that my signed purchase agreement for a 2021 WildTrak is now “void because I’m getting a 2022 WildTrak”. Basically, I ordered a back in February for invoice plus $700 doc fee. Now, due to the people ebaying them for over MSRP they don’t know if they can honor my agreed upon price anymore, and said it was for a 21 Bronco anyhow, which I’m not getting since I have week 1 2022 build scheduled.

I am really not sure what to do about it. My signed purchase agreement is for a 2021 WildTrak. I think I might be screwed.
Find a different dealer, this one is scum, they know that you wouldn't have agreed to over MSRP and they are just being greedy. Let them know that you plan to let large numbers of Bronco enthusiasts know that they are shady AF for doing this.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure someone has already said it in this long thread but BBB is not some official organization. It's literally Yelp for boomers.
Actually, it's a protection racket that shakes down businesses for membership.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Find a different dealer, this one is scum, they know that you wouldn't have agreed to over MSRP and they are just being greedy. Let them know that you plan to let large numbers of Bronco enthusiasts know that they are shady AF for doing this.
Unfortuantely, they did not tell me of their new position until after I had a VIN for mw 2022. This means the Bronco is locked to them at this point.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Acting upon information from a friend that turned me off as a potential customer and leaving a review reflecting that is not libel. You do realize you do not have to complete a transaction with a business to leave a review right?
No, but you have to start a transaction. You may want to read the terms of service on the various rating systems to see to what you agreed. You may also want to get a dictionary and look up 'libel'.

I don't much care what you do or rationalize., just hate to see misinformation put out there for someone else to trip over.

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No, but you have to start a transaction. You may want to read the terms of service on the various rating systems to see to what you agreed. You may also want to get a dictionary and look up 'libel'.

I don't much care what you do or rationalize., just hate to see misinformation put out there for someone else to trip over.
You may want to stop giving legal advice as you are an engineer and not a lawyer. This isn’t libel.

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I found out today that my signed purchase agreement for a 2021 WildTrak is now “void because I’m getting a 2022 WildTrak”. Basically, I ordered a back in February for invoice plus $700 doc fee. Now, due to the people ebaying them for over MSRP they don’t know if they can honor my agreed upon price anymore, and said it was for a 21 Bronco anyhow, which I’m not getting since I have week 1 2022 build scheduled.

I am really not sure what to do about it. My signed purchase agreement is for a 2021 WildTrak. I think I might be screwed.
Ridiculous. The antithesis of that stupid statement would be saying something like they are they in breach of their own purchase agreement by not finding you a comparable 2021 WildTrack in some other dealers stock! LOL

Last edited:

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
... Now, due to the people ebaying them for over MSRP they don’t know if they can honor my agreed upon price anymore, ...
By that logic you should suggest that due to the dealers selling at MSRP and below they should lower their price.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ridiculous. The antithesis of that stupid statement would be saying something like they are they in breach of their own purchase agreement by not finding you a comparable 2021 WildTrack in some other dealers stock! LOL
Yeah, I agree it is ridiculous. I am getting a week 1 2022 build, through no fault of my own, and they claim it voids my signed purchase agreement :(. That being said, they told me of their new position AFTER I had a VIN assigned, so now I have no recourse. Thats the part I am most angry about, they converted my order to a 2022, I asked for a new signed build sheet and pricing, they were non-responsive on it and suddenly I got a VIN. Once the VIN was assigned, suddenly the signed purchase order I had wasn't worth anything anymore. The real kicker is, they won't commit to a price at all now. They said we will have to wait until the Bronco arrives and we will figure it out then....I really just don't know what to do anymore.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I agree it is ridiculous. I am getting a week 1 2022 build, through no fault of my own, and they claim it voids my signed purchase agreement :(. That being said, they told me of their new position AFTER I had a VIN assigned, so now I have no recourse. Thats the part I am most angry about, they converted my order to a 2022, I asked for a new signed build sheet and pricing, they were non-responsive on it and suddenly I got a VIN. Once the VIN was assigned, suddenly the signed purchase order I had wasn't worth anything anymore. The real kicker is, they won't commit to a price at all now. They said we will have to wait until the Bronco arrives and we will figure it out then....I really just don't know what to do anymore.
I'd tweet the hell out of Mike Levine on this one. You had a SIGNED PO and on top of that FoMoCo promised price protection. This is the epitome of slimy, awful business practice that deserves to be called out.

Just awful.

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd tweet the hell out of Mike Levine on this one. You had a SIGNED PO and on top of that FoMoCo promised price protection. This is the epitome of slimy, awful business practice that deserves to be called out.

Just awful.
Thanks for the idea. I have very low expectations it will help, but I am not sure there is anything else I can do.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might reach out to @Cat for HER delivery method, SHE sent a great letter to the executive team and they responded rather quickly and SHE has had a conversation with them. Not saying it will work, but it couldn’t hurt. Going balls out social media campaign at them is not a good route as we have seen before. @Sherminiator is still probably licking his wounds after his debacle.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might reach out to @Cat for his delivery method, he sent a great letter to the executive team and they responded rather quickly and he has had a conversation with them. Not saying it will work, but it couldn’t hurt. Going balls out social media campaign at them is not a good route as we have seen before. @Sherminiator is still probably licking his wounds after his debacle.
"She". "She" wrote a letter...<cheeky grin>

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might reach out to @Cat for his delivery method, he sent a great letter to the executive team and they responded rather quickly and he has had a conversation with them. Not saying it will work, but it couldn’t hurt. Going balls out social media campaign at them is not a good route as we have seen before. @Sherminiator is still probably licking his wounds after his debacle.
Just a reminder Cat is a lady (smart one) :)

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oops. Sorry. I didn’t look closely enough at your pic. Thanks again for your letter. That was a great move!
Sponsored