First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 f350,18 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a claim for the better business bureau

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have anything you negotiated before that is in writing, say an email or DORA? That usually gives you some wiggle room to argue.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer about this. (Maxwell Ford in Texas). They are honoring all reservation holders at MSRP. There is some phantom $100 fee they are tagging on to it, but otherwise, no funny business.

The crazy thing is they told me there is no "LAW" against this. Dealers can do this as they please. Even if you have something signed, they can still try and fuck you. Just is what it is.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Write all of the details down you have about the order etc... up till today. Create an account at FOrd.com. Go to chat and ask them for help. They get graded on service so they will point you in the correct direction. No recourse. Then hire an attorney to write a letter. Copy Ford legal and the stealership. Hopefully it's done but if not publish what happened to the chamber of commerce, BBB, local political reps after you place a new order.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
Damn sorry to hear this. I was told by my salesman the same thing. MSRP for reservation holders and anyone else who comes in to buy off the lot will see a 15k markup. I have a signed DORA sheet with the price of the Bronco at MSRP but I'm becoming concerned that this piece of paper might not be enough.

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer about this. (Maxwell Ford in Texas). They are honoring all reservation holders at MSRP. There is some phantom $100 fee they are tagging on to it, but otherwise, no funny business.

The crazy thing is they told me there is no "LAW" against this. Dealers can do this as they please. Even if you have something signed, they can still try and fuck you. Just is what it is.
It's probably the doc fee @ $100.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Like a friggin Boss! Pun intended!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Damn sorry to hear this. I was told by my salesman the same thing. MSRP for reservation holders and anyone else who comes in to buy off the lot will see a 15k markup. I have a signed DORA sheet with the price of the Bronco at MSRP but I'm becoming concerned that this piece of paper might not be enough.
Arenā€™t you getting yours soon?