The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
Did you tell them to go fuck themselves?
Sponsored

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Told them to ram the bronco up their a$$ at full tilt. Never going back. Onto the next order. My kid just tested positive for. Covid so I have nothing to do for ten days. Time to troll a dealer.
Hope your kid is alright, but the comment to the dealer made me laugh. Well deserved for them. Sorry you didn’t get your Bronco. These dealers are chasing short sighted money without caring about the long term repercussions.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear about the Bronco. I hope Ford reads these and sees how flawed their reservation system is and how it is hurting sales and also alienating customers that will never consider another ford again.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear about the Bronco. I hope Ford reads these and sees how flawed their reservation system is and how it is hurting sales and also alienating customers that will never consider another ford again.
Funny, isn't it strange how @Ford Motor Company hasn't shown up here offering to help... Ya. that's what I thought @Ford Motor Company doesn't care, unless it suits them... Hey, @Ford Motor Company, why haven't you congratulated the OP on the arrival of their Bronco?!?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and, after reviewing this subject with a lawyer, there is one more very important aspect that I completely missed on my prior posts, and that is the notice from Ford that gave everyone with a reservation and/or order up to March, that MSRP would be guaranteed, even in to 2022 for those that had to move their orders to the new year.

So, even if a dealer would demand ADM, that would have to be paid/reimbursed by Ford (if you are one that had a reservation and/or order through March of 2021), and I think we all know that any dealer will fold when confronted with this.
MSRP is guaranteed, but ADM is not. Ford will not pay or reimburse it

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if your up for it but I bet you would get their attention if you stood in the middle of their dealership on a few busy Saturday afternoons and loudly let everyone know what they are doing to you and will probably do to them if they try to buy a vehicle there.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with the dealer. Told them to ram the bronco up their a$$ at full tilt. Never going back. Onto the next order. My kid just tested positive for. Covid so I have nothing to do for ten days. Time to troll a dealer.
What did they say that your company that orders trucks from them would take their business elsewhere?

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I looked all over and cannot see if the OP identified the dealer. If he/she does that, I feel the way forward is for all the members here to leave reviews on all sites like google and yelp. Why make fake accounts? Just all come together and leave reviews.

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?

YOUR DEALER IS IN BREACH OF CONTRACT. IF YOU PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT AND THEY ACCEPTED IT YOU HAVE A CONTRACT. IF NOT YOU HAVE A VERBAL CONTRACT BUT YOU NEED WITTNESS'S.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I’m about to leave a negative review on Google. Take a note that the OP has not asked me to do this but rather the dealership brought it upon themselves.
So you are going to leave a negative review of a place you have not done business with on the word of someone on the internet that you do not know. Is that correct?

Libeling a business might not go exactly the way you expect.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MSRP is guaranteed, but ADM is not. Ford will not pay or reimburse it
I think we are in agreement, the customer contacts FORD, explains the ADM demand by the dealer, refers to price guarantee by FORD, then FORD tells dealer to stand-down, and it sells at MSRP !
ANY JUDGE AND ANY JURY WILL RULE IN FAVOR OF RESERVATION HOLDER!

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So you are going to leave a negative review of a place you have not done business with on the word of someone on the internet that you do not know. Is that correct?

Libeling a business might not go exactly the way you expect.
Acting upon information from a friend that turned me off as a potential customer and leaving a review reflecting that is not libel. You do realize you do not have to complete a transaction with a business to leave a review right?
Sponsored