First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i met with my dealer today and they want $1500 non refundable deposit to process the sale. Not negotiable. No info on delivery date final pricing.... anyone know any Connecticut dealers processing orders without non refundable down payments? $50 k build and $1500 down site unsean is a deal breaker. I’m very disappointed.
Goto Mitchell Selig Ford at CT Windsor. I ordered my Wildtrak there. 0 deposit.
I was told the $100 Ford website refundable deposit is enough.
I was offered discounted invoice pricing because they are honoring X-plan
The dealer fee is $100 I think. Talk to Breen Ramkissoon. He was my sales guy.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want the truck so I’m not terribly concerned (altho I do have a sneaking suspicion they put people ahead of my time stamp)
I’m more wondering if I can change my mind about the 2.7 and go 2.3 or if the signature binds everything and the whole “we can change our order in February “ doesn’t apply to me.
Ford took that power away from them with the reservation time stamp. As long as you're order is priority #19 or lower you should be good. If your priority is #99 it is in "don't build land"...

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i met with my dealer today and they want $1500 non refundable deposit to process the sale. Not negotiable. No info on delivery date final pricing.... anyone know any Connecticut dealers processing orders without non refundable down payments? $50 k build and $1500 down site unsean is a deal breaker. I’m very disappointed.
I just built / ordered my WT in NJ today. No $$$ needed till I take delivery. Be sure to get a copy of your build sheet with prices before you leave. Good luck...

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer required $400 ordering deposit + $100 reservation deposit. None refundable as well. I'd expect most dealers require some type of deposit given the penalties from Ford associated with selling a customer ordered vehicle.

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please do not pay the dealer Suggest to talk to the manager. Rip off. Hope your issue will be solved 🙏

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unlike what was suggested, Ford can't help you because they can't recommend a dealer. Good advice checking the regional section. A reasonable deposit is not a big ask. Especially on vehicles that are in-stock and can be test-driven. Even a non-refundable deposit for an order that might be a hard-to-sell vehicle. But $1,500 is too much. Non-refundable is not acceptable given you've had no chance to actually vet the vehicle in person and if you decide not to buy it, the dealer could easily benefit by selling it quickly for the same price or higher.

If the dealer has already indicated this is a non-negotiable point, your best best is to switch. If the regional sub-category for your area doesn't help, you may have to call some dealers. Be up front: "I've got a Bronco reservation I'm looking to convert to an order. What is your dealer's policy on discounts and deposits?"

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the truck so I’m not terribly concerned (altho I do have a sneaking suspicion they put people ahead of my time stamp)
I’m more wondering if I can change my mind about the 2.7 and go 2.3 or if the signature binds everything and the whole “we can change our order in February “ doesn’t apply to me.
You can change your order up until your Bronco has a VIN

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posters:

Over/Under of the scumbag dealer already converting to keep him captive?
2 to 1

My dealer in GA asked for no deposit but I will most likely have to pay MSRP.
I would *not* agree to order a Bronco through a dealer without knowing what they intend to sell it to you for.

You should be negotiating and agreeing on price now at order time. Even Esteban (Ford) says you should do it this way. Do not let the dealer decide how badly you want it when you’re there to pick it up.

I already know exactly how much my Bronco is going to cost me when I show up to sign the paperwork.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can absolutely change your order up until about 2 weeks before it’s built (when the VIN is assigned and the build is “scheduled.”)

In fact, Ford is *expecting* that people will modify their order once delivery estimates are shared (in May) and what options may be causing a delay.

Your dealer would just generate an updated build sheet you’d agree to. This is why it’s helpful to have a price negotiated that’s relative to known constants like MRSP or Invoice... makes the math easy and the order change painless.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Transfer to Granger. Great deal for a 2023.

CaptainEO

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC2500 Turbo Diesel PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You've got a reservation, yes? Standard internet advice applies here I think:

1. Lawyer Up
  2. Hit the Gym
  3. Delete Facebook.
probably something closer to this though:

1. Call Ford
  2. Have them get you hooked up with a dealer that aren't shitbirds.
  3. Enjoy new truck sometime this fall
Agreed, my dealer told me they were not taking deposits, and if the truck showed up and I was unhappy, I could walk away no hard feelings. They figure there will be a line waiting so why stress it.​

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 to 1

I would *not* agree to order a Bronco through a dealer without knowing what they intend to sell it to you for.

You should be negotiating and agreeing on price now at order time. Even Esteban (Ford) says you should do it this way. Do not let the dealer decide how badly you want it when you’re there to pick it up.

I already know exactly how much my Bronco is going to cost me when I show up to sign the paperwork.
^^^^ Words of wisdom. A lot, if not most of the posters up in here have had their deal locked in for months. In writing, via email. Gonna be a financial bloodbath for those who didn't...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

^^^^ Words of wisdom. A lot, if not most of the posters up in here have had their deal locked in for months. In writing, via email. Gonna be a financial bloodbath for those who didn't...
Bronco buyers waiting until delivery to discuss price with their dealer:

Ford Bronco Dealer wants non refundable deposit 1612585198525

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Transfer to Chapman Ford (PA)...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-of-horsham-local-food-recommendations.11412/

It’s a little over 2 hours away, and @DealerInsider will take care of you.
Sponsored