Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I saw that already, I honestly don’t believe it. The market, at least in New England is crazy, new and used with alleged limited inventory. Now a model that’s been teased for 15yrs is being offered under invoice?

Edit: it’s right on the dealerships home page. So, I guess it’s legit? Unless they’re going under and are going to walk with everyone’s down payments?

that deal is on 2022 models correct? With no info about 22 options?
Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it’s a purchase agreement on a preview order that agrees to that price for the vehicle. Without an actual contract with line items for doc tax plate downpayment etc.. they can still add money back to the deal on their end. Not likely but it only locks in your vehicle price not your final purchase price. Yes it is normal.
No just a preview order for MSRP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will someone please confirm for me that the 2022 Bronco Base will be available in British Racing Green with Orange cloth seats??? :love:

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer has put the order into Ford and I received the order confirmation email from Ford. However, my dealer wants me to sign a purchase agreement. Not sure why they would require that when Im not purchasing until its delivered. Ive never ordered a vehicle so this may be normal, but it doesnt seem proper. Is this normal? Thanks.
I would think it's in your favor. My dealer and I agreed to terms and he sent me my build specs sheet with our agreed upon price. After I gave them the 'money in earnest' of $400 which a normal Ford builds my understanding have always been $500 in the past and that shows your commitment.
The order then was submitted and accepted by Ford which they sent me confirmation email with my specs. I wasn't asked to sign anything yet.
One dealer wanted $900 and gave me a form that said it was non-refundable but would count as credit towards another purchase if I changed my mind upon delivery. That same dealer was trying to mandate a lifetime powertrain warranty ADM of $2000, with b.s. add ons of VIN glass etching and cleaning products, etc. Obviously I didn't go with them.
Sounds like you got a good deal.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How in the hell are people getting 1k under invoice?

I signed to pay exactly msrp after walking out when they tried to get $2,000 additional dealer markup.
I called dozens of dealers and asked if they'd match the Granger/Stephens deal. Finally found one willing to play ball. A hour drive for me, but well worth it to get $1000 under invoice. Persistence prevails. A plug for Chapman Ford $1000 under invoice delivered to your door. Would of definitely went this route if I hadn't found me deal. No need to pay MSRP when you have Chapman/Granger/Stephens. I believe a little forum research, you might even be able to find a few more dealers willing to honor their deal.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah I saw that already, I honestly don’t believe it. The market, at least in New England is crazy, new and used with alleged limited inventory. Now a model that’s been teased for 15yrs is being offered under invoice?

Edit: it’s right on the dealerships home page. So, I guess it’s legit? Unless they’re going under and are going to walk with everyone’s down payments?

that deal is on 2022 models correct? With no info about 22 options?
Hey Bill...its legit...DM me

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer has put the order into Ford and I received the order confirmation email from Ford. However, my dealer wants me to sign a purchase agreement. Not sure why they would require that when Im not purchasing until its delivered. Ive never ordered a vehicle so this may be normal, but it doesnt seem proper. Is this normal? Thanks.
Some may want or wish they had an agreement signed. It protects you too. Such as the agreed upon price. I attached an "Attachment A" to it to make some things clear. One was that the Dealer pays for installing all my accessories if Ford does not. Agreed to and signed by the Sales Manager. If you are serious about the purchase, it's no big deal.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

'
-$1000.00 under invoice, or under MSRP? Can’t picture any dealer selling one for $1000.00 under invoice

Search the Forum, plenty of dealers offering under invoice pricing. @DealerInsider has a 3% under invoice deal or invoice and free shipping to your driveway.
Dive in lots of info here.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A purchase agreement just states that they are selling to to you for a specified price that you both have agreed on. It doesn't mean you commit to buy. That's a contract that you sign at delivery. You can walk away anytime up until you sign the contract.
Sponsored