Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you going to try to renegotiate?
absolutely, He knows I will be in the market for a F150 Lariat Crew rather shortly. Our Best Friend's son is the Finance Manager for a different Ford Dealership that is closer to where we live.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It may also bind me.
How? Other than losing the deposit, there is nothing binding on you if you don’t buy. Most dealers would still refund the deposit if you have a good reason not to buy.

I signed a purchase agreement for a certain price. I mean, why wouldn’t I, as that’s my intent.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to ask yourself, do I want a Bronco.
Why? Because I want to make sure of everything before I sign? How on earth does that have anything to do with me wanting a Bronco? Christ, some people on here just have to find ways to pick it at people it seems.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? Because I want to make sure of everything before I sign? How on earth does that have anything to do with me wanting a Bronco? Christ, some people on here just have to find ways to pick it at people it seems.
You asked the question Dude...just because you don’t like the answers doesn’t mean you should go off in people. If you want the truck for that price, sign it. If not, walk and cancel. Simple.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You asked the question Dude...just because you don’t like the answers doesn’t mean you should go off in people. If you want the truck for that price, sign it. If not, walk and cancel. Simple.
First of all, I didn’t go off on anyone. Secondly, I asked a simple question for which I did not know the answer. Don’t know why that means people have to make comments like that. Enjoy your evening. Dude.

RXV_POOR

Base
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers will loose future allocations if Broncos that are not sold to those that ordered them. You order one and don't buy it, they loose at least one for the next year.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I signed a document indicating my intent to purchase and paid a deposit. Seems standard procedure. My document was called a transaction worksheet.

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed a document indicating my intent to purchase and paid a deposit. Seems standard procedure. My document was called a transaction worksheet.
HI
Same situation for me but my dealer dònt want $$$ but i have insist to pay 500,00$ by credit card for have a real proof to our agreament transaction worksheet with all description of the built of my future BRONCO. with that if the Bronco arrive without or missing thing on it that is the problem to the dealer to fix it. example your order is with option like keyless entry pad on the worksheet and arrive without them this is the problem for the dealer. they happen in the pass you order a locking diff and they forgot at the factory FORD to install the locker dif if is on your contrack you have signed
( transaction worksheet ) the dealer has the problem to fix it.
TRACKTOY contrack is a security

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in a similar situation with owning a small business and wanting to be cautious but it does seem to be standard at most reputable dealers. I signed a purchase agreement with my finalized price at 1k under invoice and put down a $500 deposit. Not fun, but a necessary and fair next step in us finally getting our dream broncos!

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

'
No, we have agreed on price ($1000 under invoice). I just dont want to be committed if something goes south with my business over the next year. Signing seems premature.
-$1000.00 under invoice, or under MSRP? Can’t picture any dealer selling one for $1000.00 under invoice

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@fv9 Thanks for posting this thread. I haven’t been called by my dealer, so I wouldn’t know about signing a purchase agreement either. I’ve never ordered a vehicle and I would definitely be hesitant on signing something labeled like that for something that is around a year out.

People who respond with either do this thing or cancel your reservation just need to stop. It doesn’t move the conversation in a good direction and offers no insight. Its a worn out statement that lost what little luster it had a long time ago.

Last edited:

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has put the order into Ford and I received the order confirmation email from Ford. However, my dealer wants me to sign a purchase agreement. Not sure why they would require that when Im not purchasing until its delivered. Ive never ordered a vehicle so this may be normal, but it doesnt seem proper. Is this normal? Thanks.
I think you're doing the right thing by thinking about it. It's a lot of money and you want to make sure you are doing the smart thing, nothing wrong with that. If you are positive you want the Bronco then there should be no issue with signing eventually when you are comfortable. Congrats on a great offer!
Sponsored