Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have my order with one of the B6G dealers and even they wouldn't sign anything. Just an e-mail saying the agreement.

Maybe one of the reasons is because MSRP made change, they don't want to put any hard numbers down. In other words if Ford raises the MSRP for 2022, they may still sell it to you but now it's higher.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nomnom

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the replies, I posted this then went to bed. Seems like overall pretty good experiences, the reason i went to get an agreement in the first place was from various horror stories posted on here. This is a pretty big and reputable dealer, hoping for the best!

Glue Guy

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped by the dealer to get a signed purchase agreement. Everything looks good, I signed it but they insisted they didn’t need to sign it and that it’s good to go.

seems fishy to me, can anyone with more knowledge assist with understanding?
This is all I had at my dealer. Actually I had to sign a sales order / build sheet that outlined selected options and run down of prices. I signed. They didn’t. Didn’t have any issues upon delivery.

but yes, you’re banking that they will be upright and not pull any nonsense later on.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A basic binding contract must comprise of 4 elements: An offer, acceptance of the offer, consideration and the intention by both parties to create legal relations. An enforceable guarantee can be created by a series of emails authenticated by the online signature of the guarantor. Now if in the email they say "subject to contract" or something similar they are saying that the email is not binding. This is just the basics and other things may differ, but I hope you get the meaning of it.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dealer said they won't go over MSRP. I have no price agreement with them at all, other than them saying that. I'll get a final price when I go to pick it up. I'm not concerned, I worked there for 15 yrs as a sales manager and know them all. I'll see what mood the boss is in at that time and how good a price I might get.

Sponsored
OP
OP
nomnom

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To add to the confusion, I switched my order and they said it’s “in rotation” so now I can’t change it, supposedly.
I then asked if I’ll be receiving another confirmation email from Ford, no answer..

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll say this...try and screw me on an order for a vehicle I will have waited nearly two years for and I'm putting it into a wall on the test drive, period.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stopped by the dealer to get a signed purchase agreement. Everything looks good, I signed it but they insisted they didn’t need to sign it and that it’s good to go.

seems fishy to me, can anyone with more knowledge assist with understanding?
Same here - got the price. I signed and returned it, but they said they didn't need to sign. Small local dealer, but I know the Service Manager personally - I'm not expecting a problem, but you never know. I'm just going to roll with it...
Sponsored