First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys, I placed an order on a Wildtrak (Race Red, Hard top, Cloth seats, High Package, Keyless Entry) on February 19th 2022. I went back to the dealer 3 weeks later when the HOSS 3.0 was announced and added that option and the Lux Package this time. Last week I reached out with an email to my sales-lady hoping to convert the order over to a Badlands instead due to my girlfriend and I recently wanting to get dogs. I did not know that they couldn't convert it due to Ford shutting the orders down in March at some point in time. They suggested I do leather in my Wildtrak but at that time I declined it. So a week and a half went by and I thought about it and finally agreed to make some final changes. I emailed my sales-lady this Wednesday and said that I would like to change the Wildtrak's cloth to the leather option, remove the lux and replace it with the high package, and add the HD Front Bumper and Full Bash Plates. She recently emailed me back saying that her boss who puts the orders in says that they cannot change anything to my current Wildtrak order, it's not in production or anything. Does the Ford system now not allow them to modify current orders? So I'm stuck with (Cloth,Capable Bumper, and Lux), I know I can always add aftermarket bumpers and bash plates, is Katzkin Leather good for dog fur? I'm new to all this and any feedback on the dealer stuff/order would be great to hear from everyone
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It took my dealer 3 days to make changes to my bronco raptor order. after 3 days, the system finally allowed the changes. I think most dealers may try and then stop trying after 2 tries.

I would ask them if the ordering system is not allowing it or if they are even trying.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just changed to go wild track with Hoss 3.0.
Dealer didnā€™t think the computer system except it but it did.
I had to pay the price increase but Iā€™m OK with that changed did happen

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The leather isn't a big deal as you can get exactly the leather you want with Katskinz for the same or less money. IMO, the factory leather in only two colors clashes with some of the exterior colors.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildtrak has the plastic bumper as standard not the capable bumper.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an existing order NOT a new order. I find it difficult to believe Ford wont allow an existing order to be altered, especially since there is no VIN. I made a change to my BL when it was in preview status. No issue whatsoever. Scheduled, ,built and delivered.

OP
OP

A.Meatball88

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It took my dealer 3 days to make changes to my bronco raptor order. after 3 days, the system finally allowed the changes. I think most dealers may try and then stop trying after 2 tries.

I would ask them if the ordering system is not allowing it or if they are even trying.
So what did they do differently? Did they just keep trying? It's like mine only tried either yesterday or this morning and it was unsuccessful.

The leather isn't a big deal as you can get exactly the leather you want with Katskinz for the same or less money. IMO, the factory leather in only two colors clashes with some of the exterior colors.
Have you ever done the Katskinz leather? I just started looking them up on the forums and it seems like people like them alot or even more than factory leather. I would like to get the blue stitching out since I think it would clash with the Race Red paint. I just don't know if these go over the Cloth material or do I have to cut off the cloth and then install the Katskinz...I do like that it's customizable when ordering

OP
OP

A.Meatball88

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an existing order NOT a new order. I find it difficult to believe Ford wont allow an existing order to be altered, especially since there is no VIN. I made a change to my BL when it was in preview status. No issue whatsoever. Scheduled, ,built and delivered.
I've been reading that too,if there's no VIN then I should be fine with customizing it. I don't think they are trying at my dealership, like I'm literally giving them more money!

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought as long as your vehicle hasn't been scheduled you could change whatever you want knowing that some things would void your price protection. I changed my order from a OBX to a Badlands and added the 2.7L well after the fact.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what did they do differently? Did they just keep trying? It's like mine only tried either yesterday or this morning and it was unsuccessful.

Have you ever done the Katskinz leather? I just started looking them up on the forums and it seems like people like them alot or even more than factory leather. I would like to get the blue stitching out since I think it would clash with the Race Red paint. I just don't know if these go over the Cloth material or do I have to cut off the cloth and then install the Katskinz...I do like that it's customizable when ordering
Yes and so have many of my buddies. Itā€™s better than most factory leather and through my Ford dealer, about $400 cheaper. They had a few Broncos on the sales floor with Katskinz when I was in there last week.

Hereā€™s one of them.

Ford Bronco Dealer won't allow me to change Wildtrak options AD232870-D3BD-4C4C-BF3C-69A0407D0234
Ford Bronco Dealer won't allow me to change Wildtrak options 9B027833-1E8B-4653-8327-1CDE078D3C06

OP
OP

A.Meatball88

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes and so have many of my buddies. Itā€™s better than most factory leather and through my Ford dealer, about $400 cheaper. They had a few Broncos on the sales floor with Katskinz when I was in there last week.

Hereā€™s one of them.

Ford Bronco Dealer won't allow me to change Wildtrak options 9B027833-1E8B-4653-8327-1CDE078D3C06
Those look awesome, I think that's what I'm going to do. I watched a YouTube video about an hour ago of a red Wildtrak where it got the Katskinz leather and it was Black with black/red perforated seats. Love it! I personally wouldn't do the diamond style, but I love how many options there are. Thank you for the pictures!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those look awesome, I think that's what I'm going to do. I watched a YouTube video about an hour ago of a red Wildtrak where it got the Katskinz leather and it was Black with black/red perforated seats. Love it! I personally wouldn't do the diamond style, but I love how many options there are. Thank you for the pictures!
Katskinz has so many options that they make it easy to get a custom look that actually matches/blends well with the color of your Bronco.
Sponsored