First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time reader first time post. I have an early reservation made the first day the website opened. My dealer mullinax Ford in Orlando Florida seems to be jerking me around.before the holidays they requested I sign and return a buyer's order which I did along with a copy of my build.I called to either set up an appointment or see if my reservation had been converted to an order and they keep dodging my question they refuse to confirm that it's been loaded into the system or when it will be.I get run around or double talk every time I ask them about converting my reservation into the order system. Any suggestions from you folks on how I should pursue this any help appreciated.

If this is the wrong category of forum please feel free to move
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pulls pin, lobs grenade, dives back into fighting hole in....3.....2....1......

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'd think they'd want to turn it.

Have you logged into your reservation to see the status?

If my dealer dodged me I'd show up in person

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your reservation date?

I believe some of the more popular dealers are focusing on pre Sept 18th reservations since they matter to allocation... and then there’s still almost 7 weeks left to convert orders... I’m a later reservation and my dealer won’t get around to converting me for a few weeks.

None of that excuses poor communication or service... just might be an explanation as to why they haven’t converted yours yet.

(I imagine Mullinax has hundreds, if not over a thousand orders to process)

Sponsored

CoolTech

Wildtrak
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How close is the dealership to you? I'd recommend going in and being very polite and asking the questions about your order. Can we convert it now? Is there a reason for the delay? If you are not completely satisfied, politely let them know. You have complete autonomy to move your order to another dealership that will be more professional and responsive.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long time reader first time post. I have an early reservation made the first day the website opened. My dealer mullinax Ford in Orlando Florida seems to be jerking me around.before the holidays they requested I sign and return a buyer's order which I did along with a copy of my build.I called to either set up an appointment or see if my reservation had been converted to an order and they keep dodging my question they refuse to confirm that it's been loaded into the system or when it will be.I get run around or double talk every time I ask them about converting my reservation into the order system. Any suggestions from you folks on how I should pursue this any help appreciated.

If this is the wrong category of forum please feel free to move
OK, this one has a hint of new and old issue.
OLD = shady dealer - "Buh bye"
NEW = IIRC @noahr is a Mullinax person but at Kissimmee? Maybe DM him and switch to a different location. He seems very forthcoming to me.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would switch dealers they sound shady as hell but I would check your online account to see if your reservation was converted to order if it was you would have got an email from ford

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The buyers order they requested seems strange and would have set off some red flags to me. Before the holidays?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just the opposite of what most have experienced. The listed above advice seems sound...

OP
OP

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[Q
The buyers order they requested seems strange and would have set off some red flags to me. Before the holidays?
Coming from the car business I knew what they were up to just making sure who was likely to convert the reservation but the way they approached it was complete BS and in fact was full of lies

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, this one has a hint of new and old issue.
OLD = shady dealer - "Buh bye"
NEW = IIRC @noahr is a Mullinax person but at Kissimmee? Maybe DM him and switch to a different location. He seems very forthcoming to me.
Yeah recently we have diverged and are doing it kinda different at kissimmee vs the others, we aren't doing the buyer order or anything like that since there really isnt a point
Sponsored