BA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just curious how forthcoming everyone's dealer has been regarding allocations and where they stand in that line. I've asked my dealer several times where I am in line and what is their allocation... and the question goes unanswered.

I started with my salesman, but after dodging the question several times, I sent an email that was straight to the point. I was passed off to the sales manager, whom I asked, explaining that I'm not looking to switch dealerships, if that's even possible at this point. If I have a low spot in their allocation, just tell me. I already expect to be a model year 22, but I just would like to know how far out of the allocation or inside of the allocation, if I'm lucky, I may be. I'm a late August reservation with an early March order date.

The truth of the matter is that I could move up if I wanted to get a soft top, or a four-door, but I'm set on getting a two-door hardtop. So there you go. At the same time Ford can't tell me, and now my dealer won't tell me.

If I were to be number 95 in my dealer's allocation was 80, and they had 30 people of the to 80 opt for 99 build status (waiting on tops, man-squatch whatever), that would put me at least second half of 2022. At least I would have an expectation. Of course my dealer would have close to half their allocation broncos that are soft tops to sell in 2021.

It's starting to make me sick to my stomach, and I'm considering going to buy a Mojave Gladiator or Rubicon.
Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just curious how forthcoming everyone's dealer has been regarding allocations and where they stand in that line. I've asked my dealer several times where I am in line and what is their allocation... and the question goes unanswered.

I started with my salesman, but after dodging the question several times, I sent an email that was straight to the point. I was passed off to the sales manager, whom I asked, explaining that I'm not looking to switch dealerships, if that's even possible at this point. If I have a low spot in their allocation, just tell me. I already expect to be a model year 22, but I just would like to know how far out of the allocation or inside of the allocation, if I'm lucky, I may be. I'm a late August reservation with an early March order date.

The truth of the matter is that I could move up if I wanted to get a soft top, or a four-door, but I'm set on getting a two-door hardtop. So there you go. At the same time Ford can't tell me, and now my dealer won't tell me.

If I were to be number 95 in my dealer's allocation was 80, and they had 30 people of the to 80 opt for 99 build status (waiting on tops, man-squatch whatever), that would put me at least second half of 2022. At least I would have an expectation. Of course my dealer would have close to half their allocation broncos that are soft tops to sell in 2021.

It's starting to make me sick to my stomach, and I'm considering going to buy a Mojave Gladiator or Rubicon.
Mine won’t tell me either. All they say is “orders are being pulled from all over the reservation list and where I am on the list doesn't matter”.

Sponsored
OP
OP
_bxt

_bxt

Badlands
First Name
BA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine won’t tell me either. All they say is “orders are being pulled from all over the reservation list and where I am on the list doesn't matter”.
It's wrong... They should share their allocation, and tell you where your reservation date lands.

Iron Oxide

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slave 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every time I've asked that specifically they've danced around answering. I'm a pretty late rez (10/27) so I'm just happy to be a 19 priority code under the assumption that I'll almost definitely be a '22

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pure BS. It would be the last vehicle would buy from them.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They probably won't do it because they don't want you to keep calling about it.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It almost doesn't matter how many allocations and where you fall. We've got 8 at my dealership. We've got 11 orders. A customer who put in a reservation on February 26th 2021 and got a build date before everyone else (though it's been moved a couple times), so if we were following what Ford said then that shouldn't have happened. But it did and it's upsetting to say the least.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry that your Dealer is not honest and forthcoming. My Dealer has told me their allocation and my # in line....they in fact showed me the print out of all their reservations. My concern would be; how are they going to be in dealing with you over the next months, through the purchase and followup. They treat you like crap now....you can expect it in the future too.

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've asked my dealer contact, and have been informed clearly and transparently about orders, allocations, my # in line etc. I guess every dealer has its own policy.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He who holds the knowledge holds the power. Why would they want you to know what they know? If you did you would be able to make a wiser decision and possibly change dealers or cancel. They do what they do to make sales and follow the model that has worked for them in the past.
Sponsored