First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt. 100 reservations gets 30 more or less. Not 60.
I'm fine with a 22. I have a 72 my dad ordered and was going to sell it but got corrected when i joined Bronco6. I am starting to get it back in use over then next 6 months or so and like the thought of 2 50 years apart.
It's the UTC (Zulu) time that shows up on your reservation. I did the same thing and my email says the 14th.
Oh well im in california and it took a few hours to get on so it could have been the 14th depending on the time zone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bickertjr

Bickertjr

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It really doesn't matter what your timestamp is, it's whether you are in the allocation or not. Ford will use the actual timestamp to schedule orders based on availability. What you order will play into it as much as when your timestamp is.
Thats how i understand it too.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm fine with a 22. I have a 72 my dad ordered and was going to sell it but got corrected when i joined Bronco6. I am starting to get it back in use over then next 6 months or so and like the thought of 2 50 years apart.

Oh well im in california and it took a few hours to get on so it could have been the 14th depending on the time zone.
Yep. I reserved mine at 2100 Central Time, which would have been 0200 on the 14th UTC

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Using that it was like 5am the next day?‍♂
Ha I think we are both good. Only a few hours after they opened. My dealer told me I'm #1/78 reservations so I'm stoked!

OP
OP
Bickertjr

Bickertjr

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was basically told same thing. They have 90 reservations, only allocated 29. I'm supposedly about #10, but was told if I go with items like 2.7 or other items in the possibly delayed list I may not get one. I'm going to go with the 2.3L big bend mid package. So I should get one this summer.
Good for you bro. I'm not in a big hurry 6 months is fine either way for me. Gives me more time to see one in person first.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

QUOTE="Judge Rufus, post: 415305, member: 14562"]
Both wrong. Search "time stamp UTC"
You will become informed.
[/QUOTE]

I get the whole UTC

You didn't read what he said, his dealer said he was 7/14, he reserved on 7/13.

My dealer has me at 7/13 (which is correct) even though my email is EST at 7/14 which is a whole day off, not just an hour difference. Even if you push me into Eastern Standard Time or even Atlantic Time zone I'm still a 2013 reservation with about 40 min to spare.

If his dealer is saying he is 7/14 cst, he could be 7/15 est which would be way off or he could be 11:30pm cst 07/13 which could make him 12:30am 07/14..best thing to do is call and they will tell him hi reservation time for his time zone. He is California Time, so it would have to be 3 hours the other way to make the 13th

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Both wrong. Search "time stamp UTC"
You will become informed.
I get the whole UTC

You didn't read what he said, his dealer said he was 7/14, he reserved on 7/13.

My dealer has me at 7/13 (which is correct) even though my email is EST at 7/14 which is a whole day off, not just an hour difference. Even if you push me into Eastern Standard Time or even Atlantic Time zone I'm still a 2013 reservation with about 40 min to spare.

If his dealer is saying he is 7/14 cst, he could be 7/15 est which would be way off or he could be 11:30pm cst 07/13 which could make him 12:30am 07/14..best thing to do is call and they will tell him hi reservation time for his time zone. He is California Time, so it would have to be 3 hours the other way to make the 13th
You are making this way too confusing. Orders are all stored in the database (regardless of where the customer is in the world) in the UTC time zone. The EARLIEST reservation time stamp could be at 12:00am (00:00) UTC on July 14. You can call that what you want (8pm ET, 7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5PM PT, etc.), but Ford’s system (emails, reservation summary in Ford.com) will all refer to the reservation date and time in UTC.

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So is it fair to say that it doesn’t matter where the dealer says you are in line? It all comes down to your time stamp with Ford and what you build configuration is? Trying to figure out what is most important. Thanks.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really doesn't matter what your timestamp is, it's whether you are in the allocation or not. Ford will use the actual timestamp to schedule orders based on availability. What you order will play into it as much as when your timestamp is.

It's been discussed so many times that a lot of us reserved on 7/13 and the timestamp says 7/14. Stop freaking out about it.
Ford has said from the beginning time stamps will be a deciding factor, if not why have them?.

But there is no solid info right now on exactly how Ford will formulate this ..it's all conjecture until March 19, at that point all allocations are dumped into the Ford hopper from all the dealerships and soon thereafter based upon your build and time stamp ..those allocations will get sorted into build dates.

Allocations are just that ..for example the first allocation at dealership A with 30 slots has no more better place in line than the first allocation at Dealership B with 100 slots ..and If someone is saying that they do - they are incorrect. Allocations are based off Ford's best guess as to how many a particular dealership can convert. If all things are equal in a Bronco's build, then whoever has a better time stamp will have an earlier Bronco born on date. Doesn't matter if it's the 30 allocation dealer or the 100. Now when options are limited etc..that could change the date the Bronco is manufactured.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are making this way too confusing. Orders are all stored in the database (regardless of where the customer is in the world) in the UTC time zone. The EARLIEST reservation time stamp could be at 12:00am (00:00) UTC on July 14. You can call that what you want (8pm ET, 7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5PM PT, etc.), but Ford’s system (emails, reservation summary in Ford.com) will all refer to the reservation date and time in UTC.
that may be but on my stuff it's July 13, not July 14

Ford Bronco Dealer won't tell me what number i am in their line IMG_2508

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
that may be but on my stuff it's July 13, not July 14

IMG_2508.jpg
Is this SS recent? Many people (myself included) showed 7/13 on this screen as well until a couple months ago when they made it consistent with the UTC scheme elsewhere. I posted a how-to in another thread the other day to inspect the JSON payload returned from the server with reservation metadata such as the full time stamp (with time zone) etc.
Im unable to check my page now because it’s been updated to my order date (again in UTC, showing tomorrow 1/20)

47E2EF04-B5F1-4626-958F-51FF205A134E.jpeg

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this SS recent? Many people (myself included) showed 7/13 on this screen as well until a couple months ago when they made it consistent with the UTC scheme elsewhere. I posted a how-to in another thread the other day to inspect the JSON payload returned from the server with reservation metadata such as the full time stamp (with time zone) etc.
2 days ago
Sponsored