Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We will be accepting new reservation holders starting 03/20/21 for 4% under invoice.

But here are a few Questions I'm sure I will be asked and zack@granger was nice enough to answer on his 2k under thread:
  • Will this apply to transfers? - No, this is only for new reservations made on 3/20/21 and moving forward
  • When does this end? - when Zack@Granger stops advertising at 2k under :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • How does this make sense for the dealership? - it doesn't...we do it bc we love you
  • What will pricing be after reservations have closed? - probably 20k over MSRP....j/k
  • When could I expect to see this Bronco? After 1st quarter of 2022...we will update when we know for sure
  • Will this apply to Warthog? - Not sure yet...waiting to hear allocation plan from Ford
  • How much am I saving? Based on 2021 Bronco Pricing...$56755 MSRP, $54718 Invoice, $52529 4% under = $2189 in savings
Awesome news!!!

I think EVERYONE who is NOT within a 100 mile radius of your dealership but has a pre-July 15 reservation needs to CANCEL right now, get a new reservation and jump on your deal! (y)

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tom your math is a little wonky... you calc'd your savings off invoice not MSRP. This example deal is 7.5% below MSRP so the savings is quite a bit more than you have stated with the $2,189 it's actually $4,266. Don't want you selling yourself short.

($52,529/$56,755)-1 = (7.45%)

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie... I saw the title and knew this was going to be juicy... The actual post was on a another level though. To actually list the reasoning for the price decrease and it's relation to Granger... Too funny!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the Midwest and Eastern US are taken care of by a few dealers who want to move volume! I love it! Thank you

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why don't we draw a line at the Mississippi River and divide evenly from there? 🤣

We wish them the best! We'll take care of the Midwest, and we need a Dealership out West to step up.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a WIN for everyone! Granger, Chapman and the customer. Smoothing out the purchasing curve to allow a smoother workload for both dealerships.

EVERYONE wins. <-- This is my work credo, well, it is the REQUIRED credo for my job classification.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why don't we draw a line at the Mississippi River and divide evenly from there? 🤣

We wish them the best! We'll take care of the Midwest, and we need a Dealership out West to step up.
Whoa... whoa... Whoa...

I'm closer to Granger, but if this is your wish.... LOL

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whoa... whoa... Whoa...

I'm closer to Granger, but if this is your wish.... LOL
We can include illinois/Indiana too.

But you'll probably end up moving here for lower taxes than Illinois anyway so it's a moot point.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Darn straight! Everyone wins!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tom your math is a little wonky... you calc'd your savings off invoice not MSRP. This example deal is 7.5% below MSRP so the savings is quite a bit more than you have stated with the $2,189 it's actually $4,266. Don't want you selling yourself short.

($52,529/$56,755)-1 = (7.45%)
Math looks like it checks out... And it's pretty common for us to discuss pricing based on Invoice on the forum (the previous discounts were also based off Invoice), so I think the assumption is that people are interested in what the savings is under Invoice (and not MSRP).

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been waiting most my adult life for that Zach.....see you soon;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a lake in MA that is called
Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg. Easily called Lake Webster. It's Native American meaning is roughly " You fish on your side, I'll fish on my side, and no one shall fish in the middle".

This, the Mississippi River shall now be called Bronco River Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg.
Sponsored