Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I should cancel my reservation I made in Feb and start a new one on 3/21? I mean at this point I'm so far down the list, it really shouldn't matter.
Not yet. Let the reservation stay until Ford calculates the allotment. Help @DealerInsider out.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

res transfers are 3% under invoice until tomorrow...get on board
But this is if we transfer and convert our reservation into an order for MY21, correct? Or are we able to transfer to you, still receive the 3%, and be put into the system for MY22?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I should cancel my reservation I made in Feb and start a new one on 3/21? I mean at this point I'm so far down the list, it really shouldn't matter.
It's not fair for us to tell you what to do, but I have to think that the number of new reservations made in the past month has to be pretty small. By the time they got to yours anyway, I'm sure Broncos will be in full production and the production dates between the February or March reservations will probably be within days or at most a couple of weeks of each other. Even if you have a $1,000 under deal now, that's $1,000 more saved for almost no difference in wait time.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then they said they didn't want the additional $1000 deposit for my order because they would just be able to sell it to somebody else if I don't want it. I'm guessing they are hoping I don't buy it so they can sell it above MSRP. The whole thing has been sketchy.
That's not being sketchy, that's being up-front, which is a lot more than can be said for many dealers. Search the forums for posts where people are complaining about the deposits dealers are requiring. Your dealer is basically saying that if you decide to back out, they'll have no trouble selling the Bronco you order. Maybe they are even hoping you'll back out so they can make more money, but that doesn't mean you can't buy your Bronco at your agreed-upon price from them.

For reference, plenty of dealers are not requiring deposits, including ones offering big discounts. Ask them why and they'll probably say the same thing: they'll have no trouble selling the Bronco for more.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Works out perfectly for my timing. Think I'll resubmit my order on the 20th
If I get an estimated build date in November or December, I'll be very tempted to just cancel and get a new reservation for the $2K off price. But I'm an early res holder, so I'm hoping for something much sooner, like August.

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I get an estimated build date in November or December, I'll be very tempted to just cancel and get a new reservation for the $2K off price. But I'm an early res holder, so I'm hoping for something much sooner, like August.
I was an early res holder myself but canceled because It didn't line up with some stuff I had going on. So this should help me out more.

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go with original in my opinion. Granger.
I’m sorry
Did not make reservation yet, have demo reveal tomorrow 10:00 ford dealer. And was waiting for new options to hit web page for 2022
So Tom only discounting new reservations after 3/20/21