Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

WITH FORD PAUSING ONLINE RESERVATIONS, AS OF 9/1/21, THIS OFFER IS CLOSED...

ANYONE WHO WENT THRU THE ONLINE RESERVATION WITH US FROM 3/19/21 TO 8/23/21 WILL STILL RECEIVE THE 4% UNDER INVOICE...
But I'm pretty sure we don't qualify for the price protection Ford offered, correct?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

But I'm pretty sure we don't qualify for the price protection Ford offered, correct?
Yep, the cut off for price protection was March 19th.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi everyone...just to give you an update about allocations...I had a meeting with my Ford regional team yesterday...their best guess is we will be getting around 100 MY22 allocations...that is not a solid #...keep in mind, this is the same team that did not cut our MY21 allocation...they are on our side the best they can be...unlike MY21, the entire years allocation will not be given to us...it will be calculated month to month like normal wholesale...hopefully this changes so everyone can know where they are at...we have the most Bronco reservations in our region & our regional team will continue to help us...Ford has no plan in changing their MY22 allocation formula...large volume dealers will be getting MY22 stock/allocation for retail orders...going forward, Ford has no plans of changing it back to the MY21 formula were reservations/converted orders weighed heavy & were considered in the formula...

Ford has every intention of building your Bronco reservation...they stated they will build all the reservations...however, there is no time frame on that...if the MY22 allocation formula continues for us, we are looking at all the reservation built by MY25...

We know most don't want to wait until MY25...the sad reality is, you may have a better opportunity receiving the vehicle faster at another Ford dealer...Ford has no ETA on the process of transferring out a converted order to another dealer...once the process is available, we have no problem helping with this, should they choose not to wait...we understand completely...

As of yesterdays news, we have stopped taking new Bronco orders...this will eliminate new timestamp jumpers with buildable units...

We will continue to honor our deal @ x% under invoice for your reservation...we are prepared to do this as long as it takes to get your Bronco...

We will continue to try and source Broncos for reservation holders...

We will continue to offer the Jeep buyback program as a gap vehicle...

We will continue to be there for you! #reservationsoverallocations

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone...just to give you an update about allocations...I had a meeting with my Ford regional team yesterday...their best guess is we will be getting around 100 MY22 allocations...that is not a solid #...keep in mind, this is the same team that did not cut our MY21 allocation...they are on our side the best they can be...unlike MY21, the entire years allocation will not be given to us...it will be calculated month to month like normal wholesale...hopefully this changes so everyone can know where they are at...we have the most Bronco reservations in our region & our regional team will continue to help us...Ford has no plan in changing their MY22 allocation formula...large volume dealers will be getting MY22 stock/allocation for retail orders...going forward, Ford has no plans of changing it back to the MY21 formula were reservations/converted orders weighed heavy & were considered in the formula...

Ford has every intention of building your Bronco reservation...they stated they will build all the reservations...however, there is no time frame on that...if the MY22 allocation formula continues for us, we are looking at all the reservation built by MY25...

We know most don't want to wait until MY25...the sad reality is, you may have a better opportunity receiving the vehicle faster at another Ford dealer...Ford has no ETA on the process of transferring out a converted order to another dealer...once the process is available, we have no problem helping with this, should they choose not to wait...we understand completely...

As of yesterdays news, we have stopped taking new Bronco orders...this will eliminate new timestamp jumpers with buildable units...

We will continue to honor our deal @ x% under invoice for your reservation...we are prepared to do this as long as it takes to get your Bronco...

We will continue to try and source Broncos for reservation holders...

We will continue to offer the Jeep buyback program as a gap vehicle...

We will continue to be there for you! #reservationsoverallocations
You're a good man Tom. I hate that Ford did this to you, and other dealers around the country. As you know I'm caught up in it also, and don't expect mine until late 2024. If I'm lucky. BTW, has Ford mentioned price protection for those of us caught up in this melee?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You're a good man Tom. I hate that Ford did this to you, and other dealers around the country. As you know I'm cought up in it also, and don't expect mine until late 2024. If I'm lucky. BTW, has Ford mentioned price protection for those of us caught up in this melee?
right now only on 3/19 or b4 converted reservations for MY22...hopefully they will continue it

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tom, thanks for the update.
What is the expected delivery time for a Bronco Sport Badlands?
I may go that route for the interim.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

right now only on 3/19 or b4 converted reservations for MY22...hopefully they will continue it
Thanks Tom, I hope they think us worthy for an extention.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tom, thanks for the update.
What is the expected delivery time for a Bronco Sport Badlands?
I may go that route for the interim.
we are still waiting for our last 2021 retail order...ordered 1/9/21...build date 10/20/21...

we have a 22 retail ordered on 9/16/21 with a build week (not day) of 11/22/21...

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we are still waiting for our last 2021 retail order...ordered 1/9/21...build date 10/20/21...

we have a 22 retail ordered on 9/16/21 with a build week (not day) of 11/22/21...
While your at it, could you sell about 200 more Bronco Sports? Thanks

Sponsored

Kennys2g

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Tom,
You stated that yup are not taking any more orders at this time.
I have a reservation that I need to convert. Just to clarify, you’re still converting reservations to orders, correct?

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you for the update. We appreciate you. LOL. I plan on calling and setting up an appontment to make some changes to my order and test drive a mule. I do not have any plans on shifting my order to another dealer.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m in DC and don’t think ill be changing dealers.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can wait. Rather get it from your team than elsewhere.

Thanks for the update.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If interested, text me what spec you want...these are on ground...purchasing one will forfeit your reservation (order deleted from wbdo)...1st come basis...215-410-2210

Available units @ MSRP:

Spec 1: 2021, Oxford White, Roast Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, OBX 312A, 2.3 Auto, 4.27 axle - $43740 MSRP

Spec 2: 2021, Area 51, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Black Diamond 321A, 2.3 Auto, Black Gloss Wheels - $42630 MSRP

Spec 3: 2021, Oxford White, Roast Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, OBX 313A High, 2.3 Auto, 4.27 axle, Aux Switches - $45230 MSRP

Spec 4: 2021, Carbonized Gray, Gray Cloth, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Big Bend 221A, 2.3 Manual - $37375 MSRP

Spec 5: 2021, Cactus Gray, 4 door, Soft Top with prep, Black Diamond 321A, 2.3 Auto - $41635 MSRP

Available @ MSRP + 5k

Spec 6: 2021, Cactus Gray, 4 door, Soft Top with Prep, Badlands 334A Lux, 2.3 Auto, SAS Pack - $55350 MSRP + 5k = $60350
Sponsored