Sponsored

Dealers Allocations? whose making it for MY21? whose on MY22?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

agree to disagree, I've seen more falling apart dodges than Chevys, but i supposed its subjective kinda
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did and it was in part to protect reservation holders and their place in line. I did not want to have to tell a lot of people they won't get theirs. I'm not selfish or greedy. I made that cut off to protect my group. Which if it was wrong I would've taken accountability for it. Now I can see i did the right thing. Greed doesn't help anyone. Ford has 190k reservations and can only do 70k, and I will do everything within my control to get each person theirs.
This goes against everything that Ford has said. Dealer places the order, which is associated with a reservation, that has a time stamp. Ford compiles data and sends dealers expected build dates for their customers in May. Dealers cannot give preference based on when the customer was associated with that dealer.

Last edited:

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has 51 reservations and they were allocated 15 if that tells you anything

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What stops a dealer from adding say a $5000 ADM for new switches? That could be one way to "game the system". Still waiting to see if dealers pop up with more allocations than converted reservations.
Nothing. The dealer and the buyer negotiate the price. Ford Mo Co, has nothing to do with that.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uh huh. Well, I think what youā€™re really trying to say is you have a problem with Fordā€™s system, welcome to the club. People shouldnā€™t be switching to random ass dealers to try and secure a 2021 Bronco if their order is early enough to score them a 2021 Bronco. Neither should people be penalized with early reservations for choosing certain dealers either. But this is the world we live in and itā€™s the stupid ass one Ford created. Also, yes anyone who switches should be ahead of anyone else. Your thought process is backwards, thatā€™s like saying I make a reservation at a restaurant for 6 and you make one for 6:30 and I show up at 5:50 and you show up at 5:45 and you get pissed because you showed up first. Enjoy your 45 minute wait.

I have the model of dogs that you have - but just 2 of them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are these allocations a "per week" or "per month" or "per year"? I KNOW that I haven't seen that answer (I haven't read the entire Search function though).

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This goes against everything that Ford has said. Dealer places the order, which is associated with a reservation, that has a time stamp. Ford compiles data and sends dealers expected build dates for their customers in May. Dealers cannot give preference based on when the customer was associated with that dealer.
Ok

Sponsored

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a day 2 reservation, my dealer is supposedly expecting to fill 95 of 195 reservations. So as long as my build itself doesn't push my to 2022 I figure I'll be 2021.