Sponsored

Dealers Allocations? whose making it for MY21? whose on MY22?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An "opinion" informed by the well documented statements made by the mothership. Or your "promise".

Yeah, sure.
I never mentioned that the information was from Ford. Ford and dealers are different entities.

I'm entitled to an "opinion". You don't need to accept it in whole or in part. Stating that I am lying... Well, it's your opinion.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, he’s correct and you are wrong. Say what you want...it doesn’t make it right. The dealers were told they could do this yesterday. Ford recommends timestamp order for dealer priority of orders, but the dealer decides. You want proof then you’ll just have to wait. Or ask NayNay. Or another dealer. It was made clear.
Is that what you're basing it on? Even in a normal special order situation, orders entered into the system don't determine build schedules. Only Ford corporate has that ability.

And I did ask NayNay. First page of this thread. I got no answer. Because it's bullshit.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I never mentioned that the information was from Ford. Ford and dealers are different entities.

I'm entitled to an "opinion". You don't need to accept it in whole or in part. Stating that I am lying... Well, it's your opinion.
And one entity supercedes the other.

But that's just, like, my opinion man. So I'll leave you to your delusions.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And one entity supercedes the other.

But that's just, like, my opinion man. So I'll leave you to your delusions.
Well, without Ford there is no dealership. Without the dealership who would sell Ford?

I'll keep my delusions. Thank you Apples.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that what you're basing it on? Even in a normal special order situation, orders entered into the system don't determine build schedules. Only Ford corporate has that ability.

And I did ask NayNay. First page of this thread. I got no answer. Because it's bullshit.
Ok. You’re wrong...and are an idiot.

Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok. You’re wrong...and are an idiot.
So you think dealerships get to choose who in their dealership order pool will get their broncos built first? And just completely disregard when reservations were made?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you think dealerships get to choose who in their dealership order pool will get their broncos built first? And just completely disregard when reservations were made?
I suspect that the sales person would have built some type of rapport with the customer to know when their life circumstances dictate delivery. That is part of a good sales person in my book.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suspect that the sales person would have built some type of rapport with the customer to know when their life circumstances dictate delivery. That is part of a good sales person in my book.
Lol what? All customers would want the car...asap. Why would anyone talk to a dealership about their life?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Gamecock is saying a lot of things, based upon zero evidence, that are completely contradictory to everything that Ford has communicated to this date. Yes, he is implying that dealers can do whatever they want and you are at their mercy, therefore your timestamp has not value or meaning. Seems this spreader of disinformation may be a troll.

@Apples fyi

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol what? All customers would want the car...asap. Why would anyone talk to a dealership about their life?
A customer might order and say "I'm being shipped out for a 6 month tour of duty. Any chance you could order it so that it arrives when I get back?"

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Gamecock is saying a lot of things, based upon zero evidence, that are completely contradictory to everything that Ford has communicated to this date. Yes, he is implying that dealers can do whatever they want and you are at their mercy, therefore your timestamp has not value or meaning. Seems this spreader of disinformation may be a troll.

@Apples fyi
No. Ford and dealerships are two different entities. Neither fully controls what the other does. They each have ideas of the preferred actions of the other. @Gamecock is neither lying nor trolling.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@Apples fyi
This from the guy who railed for months that there was no allocation process and we were just going in timestamp order. You have a lot of credibility...take my info or leave it, but you were consistently wrong.

I know it is valid. Just like when I told you there would be an allocation process for MY 21 Broncos and that your dealer absolutely has an effect.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I wish I could place bets on who is "right" around here.... My money is on Gamecock.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is allocated 145 units. I am #445. Not looking good for me.
Sponsored