Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good point. But let’s say you reserved the Wildtrak table and someone off the street came in and was seated at your Wildtrak table instead of the Base table.
If someone else gets my Bronco I'll be upset...but since I don't think me ever getting my Bronco is a reality anyway, not a huge concern for me. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Word for word the exact convo I had when a local dealer had 2 listings pop up. What a joke. I try not to attribute to malice what is jist as easily attributed to incompetence, so Im not that annoyed. But come on...
Yep. But they're just trying to make money right. Sure hope we're not on to defending unscrupulous dealers around here now. If so, things have definitely changed.

If I lied like that in my industry I'd go to jail.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not even remotely true.

There is a *chance* that dealers will be able to queue up stock orders later in MY21 production when they essentially run out of buildable units.

There won't be 17,000 Broncos produced in August period.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
cars.com showed a Base and a First Edition at Viva Ford in El Paso. I drove by and the salesman says they are due sometime in July and that they were for sale, not demos or customer orders.
VINs are 1FMEE5DH2MLA61726 and 1FMEE5EP1MLA40243.
those VINs are dealer demos..

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

is that a bronco on your lot for sale?
06:47:30 am

I would be happy to help you with the availability of a Bronco for sale. Here's one:

2021 Ford Bronco Sport
$33,815 MSRP
New
Stock #
C213248
Color
Cactus Gray
Mileage
3 mi.
View Details

Any special features that you’re looking for?
06:48:16 am
lol, not a sport...a BRONCO
06:48:36 am

I understand. I will need to get with my team regarding the availability of a Bronco that is not a Sport edition. May I have your name?
06:49:07 am
you guys are trying the bait and switch using the same colors eh? does that tactic work?

I apologize, I am not seeing any base model Broncos listed to me. however I can have my sales team follow up with you regarding the details on the Broncos we have available on the lot. What's the best phone number and email address to follow up with you?
06:50:15 am

Are you still with me?

Classic Bait and switch tactics....please send more so I can show you how full of shit people really are!
Based on the wording and syntax I think you were engaged with a bot and not a real person.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love these OMG! dealers are selling Bronco threads

And by that logic, if you reserved a table at an upscale restaurant, show up and decide the menu is not to your liking and instead head over to your favorite Applebee's, should that restaurant not be able to seat anybody at that table for the next 90 minutes since you had it reserved? Or do they have a right to stay in business?
Ford sold these unit online, NOT through the greedy dealerships....imagine how much a consumer could save doing it this way..instead of having someone pressure upcharge you for everything? Put the jobs in service not sales.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, because some people reserved a custom ordered Bronco, nobody should be allowed to buy a stock Bronco until all reservations are filled? Do you think that is a realistic business model for dealerships?

Paul
Not saying that at all. I'm saying if you ordered a custom Bronco and haven't gotten it, but then see the EXACT Bronco on the lot, you should have a right to be a little upset. Because what was the point of the reservation?

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love these OMG! dealers are selling Bronco threads

And by that logic, if you reserved a table at an upscale restaurant, show up and decide the menu is not to your liking and instead head over to your favorite Applebee's, should that restaurant not be able to seat anybody at that table for the next 90 minutes since you had it reserved? Or do they have a right to stay in business?
I don't know what restaurant you go to that holds a reservation for 90 mins, but I think you're taking this hypothetical restaurant metaphor a little too seriously. 🤪

P.S. Applebee's should have a right to stay in business so we can all get a bloomin' onion or whatever they sell.

Last edited:

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you haven’t emailed Ned Ryerson directly at Ford already then your order has been given to a dealer as you didn’t complete it. Ford will also charge you a 25% restocking fee for not emailing them and completing your order.
dFXxYLv.gif

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Based on the wording and syntax I think you were engaged with a bot and not a real person.
I called the number, they do not have a Bronco for sale!!! it says so on the header of the picture...LOL.
Sponsored