First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I expect we are going to see this a lot....like with the C8 Corvettes. People- most likely with close connections or related to the owner of the dealership getting one and selling it independently or at the dealership for a hefty profit. They will list for 80-100K. Lot of people have money and I am sure someone will just have to have it and buy it. So ya we are going to see them on the road and on the lots well before we get ours.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

17,000 dealer stock to be produced in August (base 2.3 soft&mic top) according to dealers here.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

69b8af1e11dc73551e25dd467e93f2d2x.jpg

Copied Image from web site....
wHy Is ThE dEaLeRsHiP lIsTiNg It FoR sALe WhEn I dOn’T hAvE mInE yEt?!?!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

(I don’t have any energy left to be nice in these constant “dealer listing bronco for sale” threads… not now while they are all auto generated listings, and not in the future when they are real listings)

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
17,000 dealer stock to be produced in August (base 2.3 soft&mic top) according to dealers here.
Ford Bronco Dealers already Selling Broncos ? 1624963145914

I personally believe it. I can’t wait to see people who held Ford on a pedestal pissed off. Everything they said they backtracked on.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Due to the fact I have a soft top ordered without tow package and Sasquatch, if I see those dealer stock units before I get mine delivered I will be cancelling my Bronco order immediately and heading to the nearest Jeep dealership to purchase a new Wrangler.

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Dealers already Selling Broncos ? 1624963145914

I personally believe it. I can’t wait to see people who held Ford on a pedestal pissed off. Everything they said they backtracked on.
What’s wrong with that? Ford is in the business to stay in business and make money.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spotted this on FB market place by a dealer in NY.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4329445317115459/
is that a bronco on your lot for sale?
06:47:30 am

I would be happy to help you with the availability of a Bronco for sale. Here's one:

2021 Ford Bronco Sport
$33,815 MSRP
New
Stock #
C213248
Color
Cactus Gray
Mileage
3 mi.
View Details

Any special features that you’re looking for?
06:48:16 am
lol, not a sport...a BRONCO
06:48:36 am

I understand. I will need to get with my team regarding the availability of a Bronco that is not a Sport edition. May I have your name?
06:49:07 am
you guys are trying the bait and switch using the same colors eh? does that tactic work?

I apologize, I am not seeing any base model Broncos listed to me. however I can have my sales team follow up with you regarding the details on the Broncos we have available on the lot. What's the best phone number and email address to follow up with you?
06:50:15 am

Are you still with me?

Classic Bait and switch tactics....please send more so I can show you how full of shit people really are!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What’s wrong with that? Ford is in the business to stay in business and make money.
Well of course they are. I can remember Ford saying they had so many reservations they will be built first then they’ll build dealer stock. I’m getting mine this year so it doesn’t matter to me.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well of course they are. I can remember Ford saying they had so many reservations they will be built first then they’ll build dealer stock. I’m getting mine this year so it doesn’t matter to me.
these guys are just falling for anything posted on the internet....they are boobs or just do not do much research and then come crying about absolutely nothing!! Patients is a virtue!

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Due to the fact I have a soft top ordered without tow package and Sasquatch, if I see those dealer stock units before I get mine delivered I will be cancelling my Bronco order immediately and heading to the nearest Jeep dealership to purchase a new Wrangler.
dude, don't believe the hype!!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can’t say I blame you. Wranglers drive like shit though. IFS was a big selling point for me. Don’t cancel though take delivery and flip it. Might as well make some money.

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

is that a bronco on your lot for sale?
06:47:30 am

I would be happy to help you with the availability of a Bronco for sale. Here's one:

2021 Ford Bronco Sport
$33,815 MSRP
New
Stock #
C213248
Color
Cactus Gray
Mileage
3 mi.
View Details

Any special features that you’re looking for?
06:48:16 am
lol, not a sport...a BRONCO
06:48:36 am

I understand. I will need to get with my team regarding the availability of a Bronco that is not a Sport edition. May I have your name?
06:49:07 am
you guys are trying the bait and switch using the same colors eh? does that tactic work?

I apologize, I am not seeing any base model Broncos listed to me. however I can have my sales team follow up with you regarding the details on the Broncos we have available on the lot. What's the best phone number and email address to follow up with you?
06:50:15 am

Are you still with me?

Classic Bait and switch tactics....please send more so I can show you how full of shit people really are!
Word for word the exact convo I had when a local dealer had 2 listings pop up. What a joke. I try not to attribute to malice what is jist as easily attributed to incompetence, so Im not that annoyed. But come on...