Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This. Every dealer will get two demos (eventually). This is established fact from dealers on the forum.

However, it doesn’t make sense that Ford is going to produce 6,000 (3,000 Dealers x 2) demos by Dec and then shut down production for a few months before starting up again to produce reserved cars. Not possible/not going to happen.
They will be building pre production of various stages. Not sure how many and what one's will ultimately show up at dealers. I don't know if once those builds are completed if they immediately start building salable units or do take a break. In the scheme of things, 6k are not a lot of vehicles. Even if they're building at a slow speed, it would take less than 2 weeks to build them. Also, when are they going to build them? If it's around December when orders need to be placed, they very well could be continuing to build salable units.
Sponsored

Last edited:

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
They will be building pre production of various stages. Not sure how many and what one's will ultimately show up at dealers. I don't know if once those builds are completed if the immediately start building salable units or do take a break.
Pre-prod and demos are not the same thing. Pre-prod can’t be sold and won‘t be made available for general public to drive. And there will be no where near 6,000 pre-prod Broncos.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think said salesman was confusing the Bronco Sport for the Bronco,as I thought that was when they were scheduled for the first deliveries.
Would be nice if true, but have bought before on faith and haven't been disappointed.

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think said salesman was confusing the Bronco Sport for the Bronco,as I thought that was when they were scheduled for the first deliveries.
Would be nice if true, but have bought before on faith and haven't been disappointed.
Oh no, he was quite clear and understood the 2 models. The point was the Bronco, not the sport, would arrive to test drive prior to spending a bunch of money on something undriven and unseen.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no, he was quite clear and understood the 2 models. The point was the Bronco, not the sport, would arrive to test drive prior to spending a bunch of money on something undriven and unseen.
He could thoroughly understand the difference between the models, and either be confused about which broncos they are getting, or was given the information by someone that was.

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He could thoroughly understand the difference between the models, and either be confused about which broncos they are getting, or was given the information by someone that was.
Entirely possible but we are, collectively, all hoping he is correct saying dealers will have models on hand. Cross your fingers.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've heard rumors that dealers may get demo Broncos in Nov/Dec, but nothing concrete.

May not be all dealers, may be pre-prod showroom models, may not allow any sort of test drive, etc. We don't know.

Obviously, we'd all like to see one in person prior to finalizing our orders, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they won't have demos but there will likely be some making rounds to dealers for training/viewing and probably later ride and drives. Most every new Ford goes through this.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if any dealer will bother getting a stick demo unit. I really want to see how one drives before I consider taking the plunge.
I was told my dealer was going to have a shared demo in Nov/Dec, but these were not going to be test driveable, as they are not production units. He will call ahead of time as they expect to have it for 7-10 days.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why would Ford even need to waste the time to do this? They’ve got a backlog of orders already. Essentially, the first wave is already sold. The second wave will sell from people seeing the first wave on the streets. People put down money on something that only exists in pictures and test vehicles. Ford is wearing the pants in this relationship.

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome to hear. I live in Marin but made my res at hilltop in the east bay because that’s what the res system kept giving me for some reason. Can’t wait to see these in person.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This sounds like .... fake news ?

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the dealership I work at we're getting 2 demos(Mannequins) as well. But not at the end of this year. I wouldn't count on what that sales guy said. We've got no timeline yet either.

I imagine most other dealerships that are selling Broncos are getting 2 as well. They're gonna be called Mannequins. If we were getting them in December, Ford would've communicated that to us.
Sponsored