First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
California has a similar demo as new reg and I think it's under 5000 miles.
Not sure what the rules are but service loaner vehicles generally turn up as CPO for sale at BMW. Typically their vehicle launches include the same couple of demo cars that get shipped to every dealer.

Regardless of what happens to the demos I think most of us would prefer an unmolested example instead.
Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before there were any LR Defenders on U.S. soil for sale most dealerships received one that was clearly marked as a prototype. We were allow access to the interior and engine bay. We were not allowed to drive it. I was told they would not be sold and would go back to the factory.

I'll make no bets or assumptions as to what Ford will or won't do. And yes, it would be great if we could touch, feel and drive before orders placed.

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so theres two to three ways these happen

orginally and just slapped D Tags on them and used to demo May have sale block out dates on them "if you use this car you cannot sell before this day" Most states allow up to 5k -7k miles on a vehicle before it is classified as used

Lease plan cars (basically a loaner car that is registered to the dealership and used for purposes)

factory cars sent to dealers used for test drives/ training purposes and sent back to manufacturer usually will have Corp tags on it Michigan or where ever there hq is.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My .02? No way.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope so. I asked my dealer a couple weeks back and they weren’t sure. This would be the best news until I get to actually own the thing.
This would certainly make things easier on Ford. This would save some cancellations after the vehicle arrives at the dealer.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll be surprised if they let people drive them. I’m imagining them sitting inside. But I will still be there to put my fingerprints all over them.

(I only say this because of my single experience of ordering a new production car.)
I think it may depend on what stage of pre pro vehicles they send if they can be driven.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they're going to need a lot more pre-pros. there a lot of dealers out there

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll be the half dozen or so we've seen at the Rubicon, Moab, etc. All the Ford dealers have to share them so you've got about a 2 hour window at each stop lol.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they're going to need a lot more pre-pros. there a lot of dealers out there
There are about 3500. At 2 per dealer, that would cover all of the FE models.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My .02? No way.
This. Every dealer will get two demos (eventually). This is established fact from dealers on the forum.

However, it doesn’t make sense that Ford is going to produce 6,000 (3,000 Dealers x 2) demos by Dec and then shut down production for a few months before starting up again to produce reserved cars. Not possible/not going to happen.

Sponsored

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to dampen the mood, but I’m almost positive it’s the Bronco Sport that dealers will get in December to show off some of the accessories. Haven’t heard anything on a timeline for the 2 and 4 door.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly toystwo. It's unfortunate but the early adopters (us) will have to buy this vehicle on faith.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to dampen the mood, but I’m almost positive it’s the Bronco Sport that dealers will get in December to show off some of the accessories. Haven’t heard anything on a timeline for the 2 and 4 door.
Exactly. My dealer said they are getting two sport, but do not know when the bronco will be sent to them. I am guessing that if the sport is just getting to them now the bronco won't get to them till a month or two before release

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The dealer program is definitely the sport. Dealers can sign up to get up to two sports to be used as courtesy transport vehicles. Not a chance in hell they will get big broncos.
Sponsored