Sponsored

Dealers getting demos. Will we get notified by Ford?

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After seeing pics from some dealers get a bronco in for a short while, I’m wondering about the demos. When demos start rolling out, is it on the dealer to inform anyone that they have a demo or Ford. I would like to know as a buyer if there is one at my dealer to see. But also, Ford with the whole allocation business, knows the email address of the buyers of the dealer they are sending a demo to. Just curious if it’s on me to keep pestering my dealer for info on a demo
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fat dog

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got a point there.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing pics from some dealers get a bronco in for a short while, I’m wondering about the demos. When demos start rolling out, is it on the dealer to inform anyone that they have a demo or Ford. I would like to know as a buyer if there is one at my dealer to see. But also, Ford with the whole allocation business, knows the email address of the buyers of the dealer they are sending a demo to. Just curious if it’s on me to keep pestering my dealer for info on a demo
Keep asking your dealership, Ford isn't going to send an email to tell you when they get their demo.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet the regional forums will be popping with which dealer has which model/trim/options as soon as they start showing up.

It'll be interesting what dealers choose to do with test drives. My guess is they won't allow them to anyone off the street. They'll probably want to sell their demo unit as new as quickly as they can without penalty.

But worst case scenario is you'll likely be able to see/take pics/sit/touch stuff which I'm happy to take. As a Chapman buyer I'm going to have to pretended I don't already have a submitted order 300 miles away though because I wasn't getting what I wanted locally.

"Oh hey, welcome back, didn't we already order your bronco?"

"Nope must have me mistaken for someone else! I'm just here to check out this new ford wrangler my friend told me about"

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same, got email on Friday and signed up..

DA765FFE-470E-4F31-B984-86FBEF0E62FB.png
Sponsored