@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a few people on Facebook saying that after they received a build date, their dealer was able to provide an estimated delivery date. I have a window sticker, as well as a blend date. Should my dealer have access to an estimated delivery date?

EDIT: After getting answers from multiple people (including dealers), I have not seen any evidence that delivery estimates are available before the Bronco is actually shipped. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once it has been shipped, you and the dealer both receive a delivery window. Until then, there is no estimate provided that I am aware of.

As an example, my rig was built/blended on 7/1, but did not ship till 7/13. They don't provide estimate until shipped b/c delays like that would fubar every one of them.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once it has been shipped, you and the dealer both receive a delivery window. Until then, there is no estimate provided that I am aware of.

As an example, my rig was built/blended on 7/1, but did not ship till 7/13. They don't provide estimate until shipped b/c delays like that would fubar every one of them.
This is what I thought as well! Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one. I think a lot of people on FB are misguided, or their dealers are feeding them bad information.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can see updates in WBDO/Vehicle Visibility. Once it's released the ETA window populates. I've got several that've been built for several weeks but TBD under the ETA columns. Unless the dealer can get info out of their sales zone manager, this is all that's visible to us on the dealer end that I'm aware of.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a lot of people on FB are misguided...
That's the understatement of the century right there.

But yeah, delivery estimates are provided after shipment and dealers really don't have any more info then the estimate that Ford gives out.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw a few people on Facebook saying that after they received a build date, their dealer was able to provide an estimated delivery date. I have a window sticker, as well as a blend date. Should my dealer have access to an estimated delivery date?
Is your Blend Date before or after today?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me that it would be about 3 weeks after my build date but didn't give a specific date.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They can see updates in WBDO/Vehicle Visibility. Once it's released the ETA window populates. I've got several that've been built for several weeks but TBD under the ETA columns. Unless the dealer can get info out of their sales zone manager, this is all that's visible to us on the dealer end that I'm aware of.
Thank you for the insight! Itā€™s much appreciated.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My blend date is 8/05
Your Bronco isn't built yet so your dealer has no idea when it will be delivered. Once built and cleared for shipping, then your Built email and status will be updated. Built is not issued until shipping arrangements are made. Be patient.

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea why the delivery window estimate and shipping days estimate would be different? For example, mine shows 22 days for shipping (which would be August 14th), while the delivery window is August 18th - 24th?

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your Bronco isn't built yet so your dealer has no idea when it will be delivered. Once built and cleared for shipping, then your Built email and status will be updated. Built is not issued until shipping arrangements are made. Be patient.
I am plenty patient. So is everyone thatā€™s still in this process over a year later.

I already figured that dealers wouldnā€™t have ETA until the Bronco is actually shipped. I was just trying to see if there were any truth to the recent claims on Facebook.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea why the delivery window estimate and shipping days estimate would be different? For example, mine shows 22 days for shipping (which would be August 14th), while the delivery window is August 18th - 24th?
Not sure. The window on mine is 7/25-7/31. My email shows 17 days.
Ford Bronco Dealers Have Estimated Delivery Dates? 1627318322135

Our first delivery was a few days past the window. I know the guy that runs the new/used department gets an email from the shipper prior to delivery then the driver or dispatcher calls the day of.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

EDIT: After getting answers from multiple people (including dealers), I have not seen any evidence that delivery estimates are available before the Bronco is actually shipped. Thanks everyone!
My blend date was 12/6/21, went into production(according to the tracker) on 11/29/21. Have not received an email stating its built or shipped, but there is an estimated delivery date of 12/17/21. Dealer said the delivery date window shows 12/11/21 - 12/18/21. So I have no idea if the vehicle is actually completed or shipped at this point.
Sponsored