Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE- So i was 100% right. That is my bronco and i am currently finalizing my deal to-take my truck home. I will send pics of my baby! Shout out to my dealer for promising and keeping MSRP. They def were trying to-hold on to it. The GM was shocked , i walked in like i see my baby! Lol
Awesome and congrats!
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE- So i was 100% right. That is my bronco and i am currently finalizing my deal to-take my truck home. I will send pics of my baby! Shout out to my dealer for promising and keeping MSRP. They def were trying to-hold on to it. The GM was shocked , i walked in like i see my baby! Lol
Ok so I’m confused. In two lines you-
1. Are “giving your dealer a shout out”
But:
2. State they were trying to steal your bronco?
Did I miss something?

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome and congrats on getting yours! My dealer was similar in that the tracker showed it delivered so I showed up at the dealer after trying to call my salesman who wasn't answering. When I arrived at the dealership he said my vehicle was there but their policy was that until the finance team contacted you they were not allowed to disclose it. Well he showed it to me anyways just asked that I act surprised when finance called me. Finance called me about 2 hours after I got to see and began the PDI process the next day. There are definitely so many confusing methods to how the dealers handle these customer orders.

Even my Camaro was the same thing when I ordered it back in 2017. It was at the dealer and I showed up. Sales guy then was the best and asked if the could keep it in in the showroom for a few days as it was the first 1LE in BC Canada. But again he wasn't supposed to show it to me till finance contacted me. Weird.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But:
Did I miss something?
It’s kinda like when your wife tells you she’s too tired but it ends up happening anyways. In the end you’re just happy with the outcome

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction: *The GM pretended to be shocked.

Sponsored

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But:
Did I miss something?
YES Exactly. Like, what if you couldn't just point at it, what would've happened? Are they going to park the next guy's somewhere out of sight?

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s kinda like when your wife tells you she’s too tired but it ends up happening anyways. In the end you’re just happy with the outcome
Well done Sir! Great analogy…

Glad you got your Bronco my man!

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm hoping it hasn't been checked in yet. I was supposed to receive mine the next day, it came in in an afternoon, but my salesman fast tracked the prep and inspection. I picked it up in the evening. And if that happened a day before they were closed, it would be two more days. Fingers crossed.

Bronco Snow Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2009 GT500, 2018 POS Forester
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yea, be sure of the vin. same thing happened to moi. i tracked my truck all the way from the factory to my dealer. it arrived on a thurs. no call. i went there on sun since here in jersey no car sales on sun, took a walk around it and verified the vin... waited till tues and called them. went in on thurs to close the deal and they hit me with a 15k adm on a base non sas. i told them to get fucked... imo, there was no intent to sell to me. curious, do you have a blue or green window sticker?
What dealer?

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a lengthy post about blue vs green stickers as an fyi. It was determined at least with the bronco retail orders have been getting blue sticker vehicles for sometime.
I for sure custom ordered my Bronco and my sticker came as a Blue sticker. Ford has been emailing me all along the way and sent me may baby bronco photo rolling off the line. If thats not a special order for a particular customer I don't know what is.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea, be sure of the vin. same thing happened to moi. i tracked my truck all the way from the factory to my dealer. it arrived on a thurs. no call. i went there on sun since here in jersey no car sales on sun, took a walk around it and verified the vin... waited till tues and called them. went in on thurs to close the deal and they hit me with a 15k adm on a base non sas. i told them to get fucked... imo, there was no intent to sell to me. curious, do you have a blue or green window sticker?
I thought we all agreed to crash the truck on the test drive if the dealer hit us with a big ADM on an ordered truck 🤷‍♂️

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious what dealer in NJ. I bet they wanted you to walk away.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious what dealer in NJ. I bet they wanted you to walk away.
im sure they did. When I did the walk around it was right in front by their doors and when I went back on thurs the truck was no where to be found. turns out it ws behind a few other vehicle and it hadn't even been prepped. scumbags
Sponsored