jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me personally? I would not have posted here until after I went to see them during normal operating hours, and only then if there was still a problem. This seems a bit premature.
Agreed.! SMH.!
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me personally? I would not have posted here until after I went to see them during normal operating hours, and only then if there was still a problem. This seems a bit premature.
Waiting until one has all the facts on any matter is alays a wise course of action.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was delivered damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days. Impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesn’t have any information. I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when I’m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.
No, you are fully capable of solving this problem. You have a path, you have a dealership, there is a Bronco...work the process to get it sorted out.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE- So i was 100% right. That is my bronco and i am currently finalizing my deal to-take my truck home. I will send pics of my baby! Shout out to my dealer for promising and keeping MSRP. They def were trying to-hold on to it. The GM was shocked , i walked in like i see my baby! Lol
What makes you think they were trying to "hold on to it"? Especially since they honored the agreed upon price with no ADM?

I don't understand the assumption of malice when incompetence or higher priorities better explain the situation.