First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't say for sure but give McFarland Ford in Rochester, NH a call. They are a certified Shelby dealer and install all sorts of performance parts.
Thanks! I'll keep them in mind. Most of the ones mentioned here are about an hour to 1-1/2 hours away. Was hoping some local Ford dealers had some experience. I may just make the time to sit down and call around. When it comes down to it I don't mind driving a bit to get it done right.
Sponsored

Kirb46

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking for a dealership to install the tune around the Boston area but have yet to find one that can do it. So far, 0/3 on local ford dealerships. If anyone knows anyone around the Boston area that has gotten a tune please let me know!

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bump

Anyone else have the performance tune at a NH/MA Ford dealer lately? I just bought the ProCal unit for Lethal Performance at their Black Friday sale price. I asked Best Ford in Nashua NH and the service writer said they don't do them because their internet is really slow and the have trouble down loading the tune.
Internet is slow.... i've heard it all

GTTom

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE! I called around to find a dealer and ended up going to McFarland Ford in Exeter NH. This location was a hour drive which was closer to me than their Rochester NH location. I setup my Ford Performance account in advance using a temporary password that the dealership could use and downloaded the performance tune to the ProCal before I went to the dealership. They charged me $255 so about an hour and a half labor. I used some Ford Pass points toward it so it wasn’t too bad.

GTTom

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking for a dealership to install the tune around the Boston area but have yet to find one that can do it. So far, 0/3 on local ford dealerships. If anyone knows anyone around the Boston area that has gotten a tune please let me know!
It looks like Gervais Ford in Ayer MA mentioned earlier and McFarland Ford in Exeter NH are both about an hour drive from Boston depending on where in the Boston area you live.

The Deal

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco BD w/sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bump.

Anyone have any luck with RI Dealers? Bowens seems like a decent option but looks like they’re about $100 more than others.
Sponsored