First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jaguar F Pace
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered on opening night and selected the dealer near me, Salerno Duane in Summit. Since ordering, they have not reached out to me and after placing a call to them, I realize they don't seem to care if I purchase from them. I live in Morris County and would like to find a decent dealer nearby, but would consider any dealers in NJ. Any suggestions? This is my first Ford, have had Jeeps in the past, hoping for a better experience than I have had so far. Thanks for any feedback!
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on opening night and selected the dealer near me, Salerno Duane in Summit. Since ordering, they have not reached out to me and after placing a call to them, I realize they don't seem to care if I purchase from them. I live in Morris County and would like to find a decent dealer nearby, but would consider any dealers in NJ. Any suggestions? This is my first Ford, have had Jeeps in the past, hoping for a better experience than I have had so far. Thanks for any feedback!
I reserved at Holman in south jersey. Not sure how they will be on pricing yet. there’s another thread with lots of NJ dealer discussions and group buying possibilities. see link below
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/nj-ny-delaware-eastern-pa-md-ct-volume-buyers.3746/

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also reserved but on July 14. I will moved my dealer from PA to STEPHENS AUTO CENTER in WV its a 8hr drive from summit 6 hrs for me look them up in one of the threads $-1000.00 below invoice price. They have a detailed transparency info on their thread. Since Granger Ford is to far. that's 2 to $3000.00 in savings. nice drive to brake in your new ride or they can pick you up at the airport for free.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just completed my order with Ciocca in Flemmington. I had a reservation and I went in and completed, MSRP plus doc fee. The guy that had all of the reservations there was great..no pressure BS. Hopefully I’m still happy with them on pick-up

Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you check out Performance on Rt 10, near RTSP? I know they had a black 4 door last week. Plus they have lifetime free oil changes

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I originally reserved I used Warnock Ford in Morristown (now Nielsen). They were not guaranteeing MSRP so I moved to Flemmington Ford.
i stopped at Nielsen last week and the only had one it had was a 2dr wild track marked up to 8OK. Besides their horrendous commercials this made me add Nielsen to my list of never use NNJ dealers. I have not looked at performance but I do know where RTSP is!!…you’ll see mine in the lot there when I get it.
Great experience with Flemmington so far for me..worth the drive.

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I originally reserved I used Warnock Ford in Morristown (now Nielsen). They were not guaranteeing MSRP so I moved to Flemmington Ford.
i stopped at Nielsen last week and the only had one it had was a 2dr wild track marked up to 8OK. Besides their horrendous commercials this made me add Nielsen to my list of never use NNJ dealers. I have not looked at performance but I do know where RTSP is!!…you’ll see mine in the lot there when I get it.
I just picked up a 2 door SAS Big Bend in Iconic Silver from Performance. They tried to do the $10K mark up thing, but we negotiated down. (All in all, I was way happier with them than Nielsen Dodge, who screwed the wife and I when we first moved to NJ.)
They also have 2 four doors (1 hard, 1 soft), and a Cyber Orange 2 door on the lot, as of Thanksgiving Day.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
update: picked up my Bronco yesterday. By far the best dealer purchase I’ve ever had. Flemmington Ciocca Ford I highly recommend. No ADM, no high pressure, PP rebate of 2845 was taken off the sticker price. Took about 1/2 hour when I picked it up.
Sponsored