First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once these show-ponies arrive on dealer lots, many, many, many folks will be seeing the product for the first time. What a half-baked first impression.

Think of the difference a white MOD top would have. I'll bet the webasto fiasco depresses the Bronco sales curve for years.
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford pulling every unit it can to get vehicles built for customers instead of crushers: B6g members complain anyway.

What a time to be alive! The number of disenfranchised 16 year olds (and alllllll that that implies in terms of emotional stability and understanding) on this forum surprises me every day. Who knew this would be such a hot model for everyone's first car, what with it being a $60,000 rig and all! :ROFLMAO:
Is this what Jeep people are like? Are we just getting shitty Jeep people or are these organically grown Bronco people?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bailed on my WT build. Unfortunately I don't think they will be made until the end of the year at best.
Some WT folks have VINs. But I know what you mean. The bulk of them will be widely spaced out and pushed far out vs. Other trims. I bailed on my WT build too

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A
Ford pulling every unit it can to get vehicles built for customers instead of crushers: B6g members complain anyway.

What a time to be alive! The number of disenfranchised 16 year olds (and alllllll that that implies in terms of emotional stability and understanding) on this forum surprises me every day. Who knew this would be such a hot model for everyone's first car, what with it being a $60,000 rig and all! :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. This thread saddened me

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The real question is when can we utilize this program. Wanna borrow one for a day or two

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The deal with manny 2.0 is Ford is going to be like the first. The spec it out and we have no say, fair enough. The difference is they are not making us put an accessory package on them, can be used for test drives AND can be sold early to a teservation holder with a current order. I need to read whole program in the morning but would assume if you buy the FCTP you forfeit your order. Not 100% sure of this but more than likely it will be a lower trimmed 4 door with a soft top.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read somewhere that everyone that has already received a VIN and build date will be getting a Wrangler S model due to demand.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once these show-ponies arrive on dealer lots, many, many, many folks will be seeing the product for the first time. What a half-baked first impression.
My thought it reservations will go through the roof, well, maybe increase a little and then getting a Bronco will be even harder, haha!

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How so? People were complaining that the MIC tops should go to “paying customers “. Seems like what inventory they have is going towards customer orders. Maybe I am missing something?
My dealer was supposed to get a 2dr Badlands and a 4dr OBX and now its just here's what youre gonna get cause Webasto is a fucking joke. Im glad theyre saving the hardtops but damn its just some new BS everyday.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds to me like they are not confident they are going to have enough tops for the FE orders.
Maybe, or it could be even worse. Not enough hardtops available for the cherished priority orders? It would really piss people off if those orders were not built first.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The real question is when can we utilize this program. Wanna borrow one for a day or two
If your dealer enrolled for the first round it’s a matter of how they will regulate use. I already have a ton of customers with and without orders wanting to drive our’s when it gets delivered. We will probably try to schedule appointments at first to keep it fair for everyone. The whole idea is to help sell the next Bronco as a lot of folks want to see, drive, feel one before dropping coin. Hope people run the freaking wheels off it cause I want to see folks with the same ear to ear grin I had after driving one.

Cjensen651

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't understand why there is a delay with the MIC top? Isn't it just plastic???

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs