First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What ever gets me a test drive sooner rather than later is fine by me.
My dealer said I can do everything but drive the Wildtrak they are getting.... Gonna bring my 5 month olds car seat and base to make sure momma can get it into the bronco
Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doesn't say all of them will be 4 door....

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has to realize that they’re becoming a giant laughing stock…..via Jeep. I of course have the MIC top on my order. My reservation was placed within 6 hours still day 1 if we go by mountain time zone lol. I truly want to wait this out, my rub is I was really planning some trips this summer that would require the Bronco…however my 4RUNNER can easily make any and all of the trips….just didn’t want the additional miles on the 4RUNNER. With that said I’m contemplating buying another Jeep JL Rubicon ecodiesel for a short term vehicLe. The Jeep dealership spent plenty of time belittling Ford and all the problems…..I will not settle for a soft top Bronco….it’s really time for Ford to drop all the excuses and start shipping vehicles. I do not want to own another Jeep Either….just being realistic.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

40 tops per day?

They're already doing 300 per day as of last week
REALLY UNDERRATED post right here .. god I hope this is remotely accurate. ☀

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has to realize that they’re becoming a giant laughing stock…..via Jeep.
I actually don't think anyone in free world even knows besides those of us waiting for one. Heck, they don't even know the difference between a sport and a regular bronco! As for jeep, they have plenty of experience being the butt of a joke so it is only natural they would nervously laugh.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If your dealer enrolled for the first round it’s a matter of how they will regulate use. I already have a ton of customers with and without orders wanting to drive our’s when it gets delivered. We will probably try to schedule appointments at first to keep it fair for everyone. The whole idea is to help sell the next Bronco as a lot of folks want to see, drive, feel one before dropping coin. Hope people run the freaking wheels off it cause I want to see folks with the same ear to ear grin I had after driving one.
Phil you're not gonna want to tie up a salesperson with all of those test drives. For the right incentive, that I'll leave up to you, I can drive up to Indiana and do that for you. I ask only that I be able to drive it home at the end of each day. :)

• Haha
Reactions: abe

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It has been confirmed that is currently a throughput issue and not a quality issue.
If getting the employees up to speed is the only problem left, let's hope they are fast learners. :) I certainly hope it's not equipment problems.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The real question is when can we utilize this program. Wanna borrow one for a day or two
Its highly doubtful any dealers will be authorizing anything more than a short test drive. borrowing overnight will pretty much be non-existent. i wouldnt hold your breath on taking it home for the night.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford has to realize that they’re becoming a giant laughing stock…..via Jeep. I of course have the MIC top on my order. My reservation was placed within 6 hours still day 1 if we go by mountain time zone lol. I truly want to wait this out, my rub is I was really planning some trips this summer that would require the Bronco…however my 4RUNNER can easily make any and all of the trips….just didn’t want the additional miles on the 4RUNNER. With that said I’m contemplating buying another Jeep JL Rubicon ecodiesel for a short term vehicLe. The Jeep dealership spent plenty of time belittling Ford and all the problems…..I will not settle for a soft top Bronco….it’s really time for Ford to drop all the excuses and start shipping vehicles. I do not want to own another Jeep Either….just being realistic.
"excuses"

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will post it in the Indiana Club thread when I get confirmation of it being built, shipped and on the ground. If I've got your email addy I can blast something out too. We haven't discussed how we are going to do this since there will be a ton of folks wanting to play with it. More than likely we'll have a schedule of some sort for the first week so everyone who wants to drive and crawl over can, without being rushed. Gotta remember, it's a red 2 door base squatch so it won't be pretty but will be fun to drive.
Sounds good, thanks!

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its highly doubtful any dealers will be authorizing anything more than a short test drive. borrowing overnight will pretty much be non-existent. i wouldnt hold your breath on taking it home for the night.
Than that leaves me with no choice but to sneak in at night, drop them back seats and curl up in a sleeping bag.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
300 per day will not be enough for all mic my21 orders.
It’s progress I suppose.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Phil you're not gonna want to tie up a salesperson with all of those test drives. For the right incentive, that I'll leave up to you, I can drive up to Indiana and do that for you. I ask only that I be able to drive it home at the end of each day. :)
LOL. The lot is a barren waste land right now so they’ve got plenty of time to help folks play. Hell, I may crawl out of my broom closet and ride shotgun just to watch the ear to ear smile on everyone’s mugs.
Sponsored