Sponsored

Dealers selling their Demos/Mannequins!?

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as you linked to my original post I'd like to know what steps you've taken to confirm they have already or are trying to sell this Bronco.

My post was to notify the SW Ontario Community that's is on the lot (now in the showroom) and able to see as us 🇨🇦 havnt had any dealer events like our 🇺🇲 neighbours over the past 3 months.

Unless you have evidence please refrain from speculations.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you have evidence please refrain from speculations.
LOL, you must be new here. (I know you are not, I see your joined date). What is speculated in post one becomes cold-hard-fact by page 3.

This place has gotten ridiculously out of hand lately with people flying of the handle, jumping to conclusions and making outrageous speculations over what their dealer said, a Bronco rep told them, or what they saw listed on the internets. People need to step back and do some critical thinking before taking to the keyboard.

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, you must be new here. (I know you are not, I see your joined date). What is speculated in post one becomes cold-hard-fact by page 3.

This place has gotten ridiculously out of hand lately with people flying of the handle, jumping to conclusions and making outrageous speculations over what their dealer said, a Bronco rep told them, or what they saw listed on the internets. People need to step back and do some critical thinking before taking to the keyboard.
Unfortunately you speak the truth brother.

Id just hate for any dealership to land in hot water due to online speculations.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes my blood boil.

Saw this in the Ontario Bronco club:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/ontario-bronco-club.31/

Looks like a small dealership 50min North West of me has sold their dealer demo.... While my Day3 reservation still doesn't have a VIN
My dealer said that only reservation holders can buy the dealer demo. He said if my Bronco is pushed back and I want one sooner, then I can buy it. However, he said it will be a soft too and I don’t want a soft top. So I will wait. 🤷‍♂️

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You lost us at "day 3 res"

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

99% sure thats not true. those demos are probably in the loaner program, and if a dealer pulls that out of service, they are going to get an asschewing from someone. probably wont see raptor allocation for a few years
He told me his Regional Zone Manager said he could sell it to only reservation holders. Why would he lie to me? Also, the it hasn’t been delivered yet. So there is a chance that I still might get mine before he does.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He told me his Regional Zone Manager said he could sell it to only reservation holders. Why would he lie to me? Also, the it hasn’t been delivered yet. So there is a chance that I still might get mine before he does.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
I don’t care if you guys don’t believe me. I’m just telling you the information I got on a 20 minute phone call with the sales manager at my dealership. I believe him more than I believe half of what is posted on this website. But if you guys just want to be skeptical about every piece of news you receive on this site, go ahead. But maybe somebody on this site might find this information useful and will ask their salesman if they could possibly buy one. I hope someone is able to. I hope you get your Bronco, I hope all of us get our Bronco. At the end of the day, this process sucks, but we will all get one eventually.

Venting Over: Have a great day! 🤣

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont think you are lying about what your being told, just that I think the dealer is mistaken.

they did the same thing with mach-e I think, they wanted a demo unit on the lot. selling that unit would completely undermine the intent.

on the flip side, those testers were the first builds off the line, obviously legal to drive, but I dont think Id be OK plopping down 50k for one.
For sure. I don't want it because I don't want to spend 50K on a vehicle and not get the exact specifications that I want. This will probably be my only new car purchase. But if the demo they get is the same build as mine, then I would have to think twice about buying it. I just don’t want a soft top. It’s cold in the winters where I live. I still believe my sales manager, though. He gives me every update on every phone call that he has with the RZM. He even reads me all of his email updates. So I think he is sincere about me buying the demo. However, maybe Ford doesn’t want too many people knowing about it. I mean, look at the reaction on this website about a demo being sold to a non-reservation holder. It’s nuts sometimes. If I were Ford, I wouldn’t advertise it.

West Tn Dawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ranger, 74 Bronco, 77 Bronco, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I paid a rather large deposit and bought a mannequin. It is on the show room floor in AR. Can't pick it up until end of January. Bought at MSRP. Offered to pay a penalty to go ahead and get it. Dealer said it was not a monetary penalty. He said they would cut his allotment and hurt him bad. He has two more Broncos on the lot now and said he still would suffer if he sold it early. These are facts.
Sponsored