First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In Texas we don't have dealerships, we have stealerships! And unfortunately some of these stealership owners are Texas Legislatures. At any rate, when I was looking at Jeeps the dealers would treat me as uninformed consumer or worse. Car buying today is much more different than 20 years ago due to the internet and forums. Their mentality when it comes to sales, these stealerships carry that mentality from 20/30 years ago. If the place I'm getting my Bronco from does a markup on MSRP, Idaho here I come and I hope the $4K vacation credit passes so I can get $16k vacation pd between savings and the 4k vacation credit.
Ok , I’m here in Idaho- is there already one of our local dealerships here that has come out honoring the fair pricing? And If so I’d love to know which if not multiple ... it seems a better practice to go for quantity here.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok , I’m here in Idaho- is there already one of our local dealerships here that has come out honoring the fair pricing? And If so I’d love to know which if not multiple ... it seems a better practice to go for quantity here.
The one dealer that sticks out in my mind was Peterson's. I think another one is Dillon. But these dealers we're fantastic on Jeep pricing.

OP
OP

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer I reserved with told me it would be over MSRP and probably by a lot. The reason they gave was “because of the popularity of the bronco “
Your note tells the sad truth.

Do business only with fair dealerships who price fairly. All businesses are in it for profit. ok. That's good it's called capitalism.

But, a customer feels ripped off when they suspect they paid more than they should have or even paid more than someone else. It's a relative of the phrase "Value Proposition". Obviously, the customer is short changed on the value of the overcharged proposition.

Vote with your feet and $.

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos have to be the worst vehicle to try ADM. It is meant to take long trips on- I mean a Ford GT or something yeah- sure.

Other than ppl with extenuating circumstances, I think ADM dealers will have to change their tune due to Ford’s awesome transparency.

I say any dealer stupid enough to try ADM, we put a convoy together and Baja mode their front lawn.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello Granger Ford! I saw you liked my post about Dealership pricing on the Bronco so I checked out your Website. Kudos to you and the way you do business! Looks like you have many happy customers. If I end up getting frustrated here in So Cal with my selected dealership would you be interested?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Granger Ford! I saw you liked my post about Dealership pricing on the Bronco so I checked out your Website. Kudos to you and the way you do business! Looks like you have many happy customers. If I end up getting frustrated here in So Cal with my selected dealership would you be interested?
Indeed we would love to add you to the Californians that will be gracing our door...

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Indeed we would love to add you to the Californians that will be gracing our door...
You might get another one in myself if I catch these Houston dealers slipping up. I wouldn’t mind that peaceful and joyous ride down from Iowa in my new truck ?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the event this happens who should I call?
Just PM me and I will assist you with it...

I am putting up the process as soon as I find out officially from Ford what it is...

This guy on youtube did a great video on it...

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just PM me and I will assist you with it...

I am putting up the process as soon as I find out officially from Ford what it is...

This gut on youtube did a great video on it...

Got it. And, I understand some (not all) of the politics of it all. Best wishes to you andyour organization!

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may yet do the same in they try any stupid crap here in GA. It's a cheap 2 hour flight and I can swing by my family in Kansas on the way back. Not a bad deal at all.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I could see dealers trying to screw the people who got first edition after that it’s a mass produced vehicle. There are no allocations where dealer can only sell so many. Somebody wants to charge over MSRP - start calling around. If I was a dealer I’d be taking orders all day long under MSRP. You make it on the service side anyway So more customers more better.
Sponsored