Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ya, gave them my name, asked about bringing my buddy, said no problem. They are showing them from 9 t0 5.
I just found a link and signed up !!! I’ll be there at 12! You?
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya, gave them my name, asked about bringing my buddy, said no problem. They are showing them from 9 t0 5.
I reserved a time for each of the 5 of us going in Buffalo. It doesn't say anywhere whether a reservation is for a single person or a party so to be sure I made one for each of us. The time slot is still available so they must be taking quite a few people.

So I called a couple dealers last week about the event and they told me it was invitation only and there were no more open slots. Not sure if they were giving me a line of bs or not.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I told them I would be there at noon. Maybe I will see you there.
Coming from Demotte it’s like 2 hrs! You can’t miss me. I’m under 5’ tall lol. I’ll be the over enthusiastic gal drooling all over the Broncos! Don’t hesitate to say hello!!!!

Sponsored

Sundancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We had are local dealer showing today. You only have to register if you want to receive the Ford Pass Rewards Points, otherwise nobody was checking to see if you were registered. They did a five minute talk, took a door off using the bag and stowed it in the back. I asked the rep since he said this was a FE VIN#0001 would it be for sale or crushed, he didn't know, I say crushed since its a preproduction build. He said he was picking up a 2 door manual trans and driving to Buffalo, NY tomorrow for more shows. We got a goodie bag with a Ford hat, Ford coolie, Bronco cookie and carabiner.
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 7090907A-C3AD-4265-B643-F0528DF25DF6
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 6DABE124-3948-4906-A46D-0CB21251ADE8

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coming from Demotte it’s like 2 hrs! You can’t miss me. I’m under 5’ tall lol. I’ll be the over enthusiastic gal drooling all over the Broncos! Don’t hesitate to say hello!!!!
I will be the old guy with long hair, maybe I will wear my Cubs hat or my Ford hat. lol

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We had are local dealer showing today. You only have to register if you want to receive the Ford Pass Rewards Points, otherwise nobody was checking to see if you were registered. They did a five minute talk, took a door off using the bag and stowed it in the back. I asked the rep since he said this was a FE VIN#0001 would it be for sale or crushed, he didn't know, I say crushed since its a preproduction build. He said he was picking up a 2 door manual trans and driving to Buffalo, NY tomorrow for more shows. We got a goodie bag with a Ford hat, Ford coolie, Bronco cookie and carabiner.
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 6DABE124-3948-4906-A46D-0CB21251ADE8
I hope we get the swag too. Were you allowed to sit in it or at least touch it? Can you post pics of the other stuff?

Sundancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reserved a time for each of the 5 of us going in Buffalo. It doesn't say anywhere whether a reservation is for a single person or a party so to be sure I made one for each of us. The time slot is still available so they must be taking quite a few people.

So I called a couple dealers last week about the event and they told me it was invitation only and there were no more open slots. Not sure if they were giving me a line of bs or not.
I hope we get the swag too. Were you allowed to sit in it or at least touch it? Can you post pics of the other stuff?
Yes people were inside, crawling under it, hood was open, removed a door, folded the top down. I only took one picture as that same model has been posted a few times during local showings by others on here. If your local dealer is full I would just go, they may not give you the points but at least you can check it out.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes people were inside, crawling under it, hood was open, removed a door, folded the top down. I only took one picture as that same model has been posted a few times during local showings by others on here. If your local dealer is full I would just go, they may not give you the points but at least you can check it out.
Thanks for the info. How do they award the points and how many do you get?

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Literally went down the list of STL area dealers...nothing. Hope that changes but I am not really holding my breath. Even with the "auto show" being here in a few weeks I am not getting my hopes up there will be anything more than a roped off accessory model.

FYI for the STL peeps if you want to copy paste these dealers here is what I checked various combo's of dealer names.

Auto Plaza
Sunset
Jack Schmitt
Pundmann
Lou Fusz
Beuckman
Weber
Hutcheson
Machens
Chris Auffenberg
Cardinal
Jim Trenary
Holzhauer
Marshall
Schicker
Laura
Bommarito
Dave Sinclair

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Literally went down the list of STL area dealers...nothing. Hope that changes but I am not really holding my breath. Even with the "auto show" being here in a few weeks I am not getting my hopes up there will be anything more than a roped off accessory model.

FYI for the STL peeps if you want to copy paste these dealers here is what I checked various combo's of dealer names.

Auto Plaza
Sunset
Jack Schmitt
Pundmann
Lou Fusz
Beuckman
Weber
Hutcheson
Machens
Chris Auffenberg
Cardinal
Jim Trenary
Holzhauer
Marshall
Schicker
Laura
Bommarito
Dave Sinclair
Try a generic name, something you might have heard before in some sponsorship or advertisement or something. Ours was wnyforddealers.

Last edited:

Sundancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the info. How do they award the points and how many do you get?
They give you 11,000 Ford Pass Reward Points, which you can do as you wish with, order parts, service, oil changes.

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Galpin Ford, North Hills, CA. Made an appointment for April 10th :) We're lucky down here in SoCal. Looks like there are five or so dealerships it'll be shown at. Every day a different dealer within thirty minutes of me. Made an appointment at one dealer then changed to the one to get a weekend appointment. Also happens to be the one I'm purchasing from. Now I have two appointments :LOL: Not sure how to cancel the one.

Sundancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Galpin Ford, North Hills, CA. Made an appointment for April 10th :) We're lucky down here in SoCal. Looks like there are five or so dealerships it'll be shown at. Every day a different dealer within thirty minutes of me. Made an appointment at one dealer then changed to the one to get a weekend appointment. Also happens to be the one I'm purchasing from. Now I have two appointments :LOL: Not sure how to cancel the one.
They will send you a reminder email the day before the event and you can cancel at that point. Maybe someone else can snag it. I went to a few events but only had an appointment for one, nobody checks, just a way to control the crowd.
Sponsored