North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These two Broncos travel schedule is St. Louis, Kansas Rocks, Kauffman Stadium KC, Omaha, Kansas City KCPL, Springfield, Fayetteville, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville (two days), Jackson MS, New Orleans (two days), Baton Rouge, Lafayette LA, West Monroe LA (May 4th) And then after that maybe 4 hours west of Monroe......
So if my geography is correct, 4 hours west of Monroe would be Dallas, TEXAS!

Now we have to see what magic @chownd and @elmystico can do to find us some Texas locations, thank you in advance.

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1618504679375
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if my geography is correct, 4 hours west of Monroe would be Dallas, TEXAS!

Now we have to see what magic @chownd and @elmystico can do to find us some Texas locations, thank you in advance.

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1618504679375
Heh. Texas' happiness rests completely in the capable hands of Ford and its marketing Rökstarz.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I know that adults have to register separately. What about kids? I don't have to bring them, but I know they would be interested.

After all, I may have to sell one to ever get a Bronco...

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I know that adults have to register separately. What about kids? I don't have to bring them, but I know they would be interested.

After all, I may have to sell one to ever get a Bronco...
My understanding is that kids do not have to register. But each adult does.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi All,
I signed up for a Bronco dealer event that is this weekend. I got an Initial confirmation, but is there more specific info about it dealers send out closer to the event? I was expecting more detail in terms of like party size allowed and such...
Did anyone get anything else besides first sign up confirmation?
All the info for mine was in the email at the end under “a few things to remember”. Only people who signed up were allowed in since the number was limited.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,
I signed up for a Bronco dealer event that is this weekend. I got an Initial confirmation, but is there more specific info about it dealers send out closer to the event? I was expecting more detail in terms of like party size allowed and such...
Did anyone get anything else besides first sign up confirmation?
It looks like Ford is sending out a reminder email the day before an event too. Other guests (except children) need to be registered. I think two reasons.
1) Restrict the number for Covid protocols
2) Give Ford marketing the maximum number of people to report for the success of these events.
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1618587113072

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@chownd @elmystico
Since I saw the Bronco's in Kansas last Sunday I just cancelled my reservation for KC Live for tomorrow. Before I cancelled it, I checked and there were not any times available on Saturday. Immediately after I cancelled I checked and a slot opened up. Just a bit of info on how this reservation system is working.
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1618587517052

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Secured a spot at Stoneham Ford in Massachusetts. Looks like all around new england in available right now if anyone is looking.

Does anyone know if children are allowed at the event or not?

I read through the thread some but didn't find the answer. I only reserved one space. The wording makes it sound like children are allowed but not required to sign up. If me and my son show up and kids are not allowed then I'm SOL.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Secured a spot at Stoneham Ford in Massachusetts. Looks like all around new england in available right now if anyone is looking.

Does anyone know if children are allowed at the event or not?

I read through the thread some but didn't find the answer. I only reserved one space. The wording makes it sound like children are allowed but not required to sign up. If me and my son show up and kids are not allowed then I'm SOL.
You'll be fine with children unless that child is an adult.

Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'll be fine with children unless that child is an adult.
I’m in the same boat, others have said kids are ok. I called dealer hosting and they confirmed.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you to @DentonDreamMaker for posting this:
Hey guys!
My 4WP rep came to see me yesterday and let me know that May 15th & 16th 4 Wheel Parts is having their Truck Fest at Dallas City Hall and they will have 2 Broncos showcased! That red one on their YouTube page & Bronco Nation page and I think he said a black one.
Here is the show info and location:
2021 Truck & Jeep Fest
Dallas Market Hall
2100 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Free Admission
Dallas, TX - May 15-16, 2021
https://www.4wheelparts.com/e/truck-jeep-fest_events

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if I HAVE to secure a time slot just to enter the event? I’m just now seeing this and l events are full near me. I just want to see it in person, no need to sit in it

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if I HAVE to secure a time slot just to enter the event? I’m just now seeing this and l events are full near me. I just want to see it in person, no need to sit in it
Yes, for most events they are requiring each adult to make a reservation. Kids are OK without a reservation. You might try calling the dealer just to double-check.
Sponsored