First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had issues with bringing kids yet? Like kids that don’t listen and will cause chaos? Thanks
These seem to work well:
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1619036283537

This mask might not be legal, but give it a shot, they won’t be able to bite through it.

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1619036417607
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Texas, it's finally time. See post one for details.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, it looks like the two Texas events we just added no longer work. No idea why.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sanderson Ford event in Glendale AZ on 15 May is open for registration. Hopefully they bring that CG BD that's been making the rounds in Cali.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sanderson Ford event in Glendale AZ on 15 May is open for registration. Hopefully they bring that CG BD that's been making the rounds in Cali.
I’m signed up for 12-1, can’t wait!

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why is there a line through the Houston, TX Auto Show from May 19-23?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is there a line through the Houston, TX Auto Show from May 19-23?
Ford's marketing aces killed the link for reservations. If they have a new one, please post and I'll update it. The original post in this thread was for dealership events where folks have to register. The Texas events, which parachuted in later, don't seem to have registration sign-up links, so they got put in their own separate thread that you know well ;)

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford's marketing aces killed the link for reservations. If they have a new one, please post and I'll update it. The original post in this thread was for dealership events where folks have to register. The Texas events, which parachuted in later, don't seem to have registration sign-up links, so they got put in their own separate thread that you know well ;)
Thought I might’ve missed something and it got cancelled or something 😅 But yeah, it seems like Texas is in its own category compared to the rest of the US which may or may not be a good thing lol

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1620162726755

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw the Bronco yesterday at Huntersville Ford in North Carolina. They had the velocity blue Big Bend and rapid red Outer Banks that have been touring the southeast. It really is a different experience compared to looking at pics online. They were both four doors, and they were somehow both bigger and smaller than I expected. The overall "presence" from the outside was bigger than I thought it would be, but the interior was smaller. All in all, I guess it's about the size it "should be".

Anyway, my major concern all along has been fit/comfort. I'm 6'6", so head room and knee room aren't always a sure thing. I know I've seen pics of other big dudes in the Bronco without issue, and there's been plenty of previous anecdotal experience about the roominess... but, I'll add to it anyway. I fit great! Plenty of up/down adjustment in the seat. I didn't even need the driver's seat all the way back to have enough knee room. The steering wheel tilt/telescope was more than enough to get the wheel up and forward past my legs. Head room was fine. Etc. So, no concerns at all for tall folks.

Back seat was tiny. I was surprised at how narrow/small the rear seat cushion is. But, I'd rather have more room up front at the expense of room in the back, so that's fine.

I'm planning on badlands with 33s. I've been debating sasquatch. Having seen a big bend and outer banks in real life, I can't imagine needing tires bigger than 33s. The 32s were impressively beefy when you're standing next to them. I think knobby 33s will be just fine for my needs.
Sponsored