Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved. I assume I can show up with a +1? Asking those that have gone to one of these events in the past.
Sponsored

Broncoup

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974-Bronco; 2014-Grand Cherokee-Summit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any in South Dakota?

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No wayyyy. I drove 4 hours each way to Michigan from INDIANA on Saturday just to see the bronco. Totally worth it 😎!!!
Me too... I drove 3 hours from Columbus (OH, not IN) to Detroit a couple weeks ago. Next week, one is coming to town and I'll be there.

Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone finds an Austin, Texas dealer or anywhere near please tag.
Not sure if you saw it, but there are 2 Broncos at the Marble Falls Ford dealer right now. I called this morning and confirmed they are still there, but they have no idea how long they'll be there. They are locked and you can't get inside them, but you can see the exterior.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows what the hell this website is? Neither ford nor my dealership have opened up the registration. For all you know this is pre-production test data 🤔. Also the page says no rides or test drives, just information about the features. Pretty sure everyone on this forum knows more than the average dealer what the features are...

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just tried this with my local dealership and it totally worked! It's apparently only at my dealership for one day, on a Thursday. Strange.

Thank you 👍

Edit: For anyone that's having issues, you change the dealership in the URL. For mine it was replacing appleFord with "capitalFord", so like this:

https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/CapitalFord

Capital Ford, Raleigh NC. April 29th.
Thanks for the info. Typed my dealership name in the URL and it gave me the date, but cant register for it yet so I called my rep and he will get me a timeslot.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me too... I drove 3 hours from Columbus (OH, not IN) to Detroit a couple weeks ago. Next week, one is coming to town and I'll be there.
Post pics !!! Columbus is only a 5 hr drive from me... I would like to see the Badlands in person. That’s what I have ordered.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, I dunno if I'm not doing it right, of if there just aren't any scheduled in Minnesota yet?

Sponsored

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post pics !!! Columbus is only a 5 hr drive from me... I would like to see the Badlands in person. That’s what I have ordered.
I don't know what they'll have next Saturday, April 10th, and here's the website to register at Ricart Ford:
https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/ricartFord
When I went to Southgate in Detroit, they had a beautiful AMB Black Diamond. I, too, ordered a Badlands (4-door in OJ White). Hopefully Ricart will have a Badlands next week (they hosted a Race Red 2-door Wildtrak featured on this forum).
Here are the pics from my Southgate visit...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...epth-width-plus-molle-panel-dimensions.13968/

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just did and asked myself the same question, but I can't find this oppty at any other local dealers, so I figured I'd go for it. I've waited too long not to see the Bronco if it is going to be within an hour of the house.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the NYC area. Only dealership I could find within a 50-mile radius with open appointments available was George Wall Ford in Tinton Falls, NJ (Central Jersey — near the shore) on May 1.

I found five other dealerships hosting the event but it appears that there were no appointments available (yet?):
•Dana Ford
•Hassett Ford
•Hempstead Ford
•Schultz Ford
•Stamford Ford