Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the dumbest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™m supposed to replace my local dealer name into the URL like a secret decoder ring????? Where is the search function!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the dumbest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™m supposed to replace my local dealer name into the URL like a secret decoder ring????? Where is the search function!!!!!!!!!!
Oh it's even better. Then you cross your fingers and hope your dealer has scheduled themselves for an event.

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It doesn't work for any dealers in Oregon or Washington.
Nothing in Idaho either! The pacific northwest made Sasquatch famous and we get squat! Oh well, I see my own Bronco someday. :cool:

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the key word we should all keep in mind when we see there's no event near us, especially on this first day of hearing all about this website, is:

YET.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

You should know the 6g way is to completely freak out at the first little tidbit of news without allowing for it to fill out. lol

---

I'll be at Mullinax Ford West Palm 4/7!

Sponsored

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It doesn't work for any dealers in Oregon or Washington.
I just received a call from my dealer in Beaverton, OR. They're one of the larger dealers in the Portland area. He wasn't aware of the Roadshow. I did ask him about any test vehicles/mannequins and he confirmed they're expecting a 2DR Badlands (2.3L) and a 4DR Wildtrak (2.7L) some time in June for reservation holders to come in and test. Not ideal but still nice to know that in ~3 months you can at least sit and drive one.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just tried this with my local dealership and it totally worked! It's apparently only at my dealership for one day, on a Thursday. Strange.

Thank you šŸ‘

Edit: For anyone that's having issues, you change the dealership in the URL. For mine it was replacing appleFord with "capitalFord", so like this:

https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/CapitalFord

Capital Ford, Raleigh NC. April 29th.
Some of us have to work, so I signed up for a slot at 6pm a few days ago. I was wondering when one of these threads would pop up using this method.

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
No wayyyy. I drove 4 hours each way to Michigan from INDIANA on Saturday just to see the bronco. Totally worth it šŸ˜Ž!!!
If you want to see some more, Andy Mohr Ford is suppose to have 4 Broncos on April 19. Three hour ride each way for me. I called today put my name on the list to view. They are close to the Indy airport. They said they will have 2 and 4 doors.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you want to see some more, Andy Mohr Ford is suppose to have 4 Broncos on April 19. Three hour ride each way for me. I called today put my name on the list to view. They are close to the Indy airport. They said they will have 2 and 4 doors.
SERIOUSLY???? Ohhhh I need to go!!! My son lives down there too. Thank you for the heads up. You called them???

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
SERIOUSLY???? Ohhhh I need to go!!! My son lives down there too. Thank you for the heads up. You called them???
Ya, gave them my name, asked about bringing my buddy, said no problem. They are showing them from 9 t0 5.
Sponsored