Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Sorry, there are no time slots available for the event you have selected. Please select a new event."

Awesome.
They haven't opened them up yet. Same true here in NM. But the early May events are slowly coming open. They seem to be available somewhere around 2 weeks to 1 month from the event.
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The events listed in the first post of this thread are all we know about so far. Ken Grody still has spots even though Kearny Mesa and Mossy appear full. But based on what others have said, you can probably still attend the events and see if they have no-shows/cancellations.

I scheduled w Ken Grody but I am super pissed that I never got any communication from Ford about this! I was planning travel to somewhere else to see the Bronco, if it was not for OP I would paid at least $700 for a short vacation that I don't want or need.
This is a very simple thing to do from Ford and they screwed it as well!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New events just added to the list in the first post. "Flyover states" get some love!

@chownd's map is HERE.

Reminder: If your dealer's event says, "Sorry, there are no time slots available," don't despair. Keep checking back. They may not be allowing reservations until a few weeks out.

Last edited:

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
New events just added to the list in the first post. "Flyover states" get some love!

Reminder: If your dealer's event says, "Sorry, there are no time slots available," don't despair. Keep checking back. They may not be allowing reservations until a few weeks out.
Thanks for clarifying. Nice to see it isn't just my bad luck that is causing this. lol

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOB, this missing every city I’m in by one day all over the map. It’s like they’re messing with me

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOB...
The ones for the STL area are downtown at the Ballpark opening day and days around it right before the auto show. Downtown is going to be a madhouse during that time and parking is going to be fun. I mean at least we get one but nothing at a dealer.

Sponsored

Buffalo Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got home from the Buffalo appearance. They had two 4D Broncos - an area 51 Badlands with the optional 33" tires and rims, and a cactus grey First Edition. Both had leather interior. There were also two Bronco Sports that nobody was paying much attention to, along with a Mustang Mach-E. Apparently there was supposed to be a 2D in place of one of the Broncos they have, but the plans changed at the last minute. So I missed out on the two things I really wanted to see - 2 doors, and MGV.

The people running the appearance were all employees of a marketing company. They knew their script really well, but couldn't provide any information beyond what a simple search here would turn up. After Buffalo, they are heading to the Cleveland area followed by Pittsburgh. The guy told me any appearances in the northeast would most likely be the same vehicles they had here today.

There were only about 15 people there when I arrived. Every adult has to be registered separately, but they were allowing on-site registration. The lead person gave about a 5 minute talk, then we were free to poke around and do whatever in the Broncos. The employees circulated around answering questions. They gave out free t-shirts and some other stuff as well. Very slightly disappointed that it was a generic Ford shirt and not a Bronco shirt, but can't complain about the price.
I was there. A great time. Nice to be able to sit inside and see/feel everything. The Area 51 Badlands was almost my exact build. Nice to be able to see the manual. Seats were much more comfortable than I expected. Can’t wait to drive it.

I am 6’ 1”. I adjusted driver’s seat to my comfort and then sat in back seat to see how it was and had plenty of room. Swing out tailgate was much larger and heavier than I was envisioning. Not sure why all the complaints about interiors. Only got to see two and they were both leather but I thought they were great.

These events gotta be good for business. Soon as I got home I called the dealer and upgraded my order from high package to lux.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if they will be putting the Broncos through the paces at this event South of Kansas City http://www.ksrockspark.com/ April 11th.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Galpin Ford in North Hills, CA.

Just rescheduled my appts to and it looks like it opened up some 10 am slots!!!! Get on it!!!

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you(!!!) for the post. Not coming to my dealer but signed up at another dealer in the Orlando area. glad i can see it finally. bit annoyed it took this long. Saw my C8 vette early on so knew what i was ordering though took 14 months. Order in (19) but no idea what i really think about it or any clue what the scale of it is or the interior of what i ordered. This will help.
Sponsored