Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sell it to someone here or someone you know...
Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, you got two Broncos before most of us got one... what a good problem you have here.
Nope. I been waiting on my actual order since I first got a build date in May. That has been moved/delayed over 20 times now since then. Still don't have it either. Just a build date of Nov. 8th now. Wanna bet if that one is going to stand? I have this one cause I searched for one for weeks due to having no confidence mine would actually get built.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, you got two Broncos before most of us got one... what a good problem you have here.
correction..... most of us are still waiting to get a notice that the ONE we ordered is actually going to be built and delivered to us and hopefully for the price originally agreed upon with our dealers. Man.... I hate those who are boastful about problems that others cannot even fathom. don't you?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

correction..... most of us are still waiting to get a notice that the ONE we ordered is actually going to be built and delivered to us and hopefully for the price originally agreed upon with our dealers. Man.... I hate those who are boastful about problems that others cannot even fathom. don't you?
Anyone could have gone out, been proactive early and did what I did, searched and searched and worked for it. Not my problem people didn't.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought there was a time limit... Either way Canada has auctions too lol
Pretty sure it has to do with all the EPA standards in the States and I'm not sure what kind of standards they have in Canada. Plus the speedo would be in kilometers. Who knows.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure it has to do with all the EPA standards in the States and I'm not sure what kind of standards they have in Canada. Plus the speedo would be in kilometers. Who knows.
I just going on the fact that they sent my ranger down for auction lol like 3 months ago....

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone could have gone out, been proactive early and did what I did, searched and searched and worked for it. Not my problem people didn't.
you are right. not your fault. and it is all good that you can enjoy two broncos and stick it to that dealer. good for you.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you are right. not your fault. and it is all good that you can enjoy two broncos and stick it to that dealer. good for you.
I am still waiting for my original/only order since May. After being dicked around for a year, I went in search of one. Just in case. I'm not looking to make money off of anyone, but I also can't sell it till my order is built and delivered. This current bronco is my only transportation. Nor can I do a private sale to someone in the states.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am still waiting for my original/only order since May. After being dicked around for a year, I went in search of one. Just in case. I'm not looking to make money off of anyone, but I also can't sell it till my order is built and delivered. This current bronco is my only transportation. Nor can I do a private sale to someone in the states.
glad you found one. If I had the cash, I would have done the same thing. some of us dont have that as an option. I think we are all feeling a bit dicked around. I think most people just want Ford to catch up on the orders and make it right for everyone wanting to own their product but also not feel like they have been systematically slid back while somewhere, there are people just pulling up at dealers and buying them (again, not faulting you and your good fortune). It does look nice and it is great that you are enjoying it.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats for getting one early but that needs some "splaining".!! All of us know that no dealer had a Bronco for retail that was not someone’s reservation/order. And the mannequins the dealers received had to be retained for 6 months so I’m extremely curious how you pulled it off.! 🙂🙂

Sponsored

scottyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford gets really pissy about vehicles less than 6 months old being sold into the USA from Canada. I had to promise my dealer that I would hang onto my Bronco until it was 6 months old. For every unit that turns up in the USA the Canadian dealer will lose allotment on future orders.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats for getting one early but that needs some "splaining".!! All of us know that no dealer had a Bronco for retail that was not someone’s reservation/order. And the mannequins the dealers received had to be retained for 6 months so I’m extremely curious how you pulled it off.! 🙂🙂
Could have been an abandoned order...but wasn't there also a rumor that Canada Ford dealers had dealer stock?

scottyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could have been an abandoned order...but wasn't there also a rumor that Canada Ford dealers had dealer stock?
There is dealer stock on soft top Broncos in Canada. My dealer got 2 last week that were stocking orders and he has alottment for 3 more 21s as long as they are soft tops.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a customer order that for whatever reason they didn't or couldn't get. I just happened to be the first one there, after a 2 hr drive with the boy. Right place right time I guess. I'd been calling dealerships for weeks looking for a chance... Called this dealer the night before after seeing one just posted on their website. They told me to come down and have a look, after asking me if I had a reservation. They weren't sure this person was going to take it as they didn't seem to be in any hurry to come get it. So I got there first thing in the morning... It was out on a test drive with the person that placed the order. They get back, 20 mins later a sales guy comes out to me with the keys and said you were here first. Take it for a rip. I was like, wait wut... They aren't taking it... He said nope. I said give me the keys. Drove it to that bank to get a draft and came back with cash for msrp. That's how I happened upon this one.
Ford Bronco Dealership called... Doesn't want me to sell my current bronco privately.. lol 20210821_213655

There's the window sticker. They gave me 5k more than I had into my Ranger... So it was an easy deal.
Sponsored