Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am still waiting for my original/only order since May. After being dicked around for a year, I went in search of one. Just in case. I'm not looking to make money off of anyone, but I also can't sell it till my order is built and delivered. This current bronco is my only transportation. Nor can I do a private sale to someone in the states.
But seriously, you Canadians are so damn nice. I have a guy that can get it here possibly. Since youā€™re giving away, msrp work? Might buy for my sonā€¦.but maybe not.
Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trading it in against the new one also offsets that much in taxes. Could be 5k in just taxes saved
depends on the state....definitely doesn't work that way in CA

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But seriously, you Canadians are so damn nice. I have a guy that can get it here possibly. Since youā€™re giving away, msrp work? Might buy for my sonā€¦.but maybe not.
I have just under 66k CDN into it after taxes. Not including the parts cause it would go out stock. The way I got it. Lol

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
g it in against the new one also offsets that much in taxes. Could be 5k in just taxes save
That's a State by State thing. For example, in California, you don't save anything on sales tax when you trade in. In AZ you pay sales tax on the price after trade so you do.

And the OP is up in Canada.

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

depends on the state....definitely doesn't work that way in CA
That's a State by State thing. For example, in California, you don't save anything on sales tax when you trade in. In AZ you pay sales tax on the price after trade so you do.

And the OP is up in Canada.
Got it Canada....

Otherwise don't live in a shitty state like California. And yes I have lived there

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck. Sounds like youā€™re in drivers seat on deal. But gotta be honest, why wouldnā€™t you sell at prevailing market rate?
What if the dealer decides they want $10k ADM if he sells to someone else?

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You don't owe them anything do what's best for you.

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope. I been waiting on my actual order since I first got a build date in May. That has been moved/delayed over 20 times now since then. Still don't have it either. Just a build date of Nov. 8th now. Wanna bet if that one is going to stand? I have this one cause I searched for one for weeks due to having no confidence mine would actually get built.
Uhhhh yep. Wanna bet you get your 2nd Bronco before I/most of us get my/our 1st (I don't have a production date yet)?

My point was you have a good problem, i.e. a first world problem, in that you will have owned two Broncos before most of us have owned one. I think you just took it the wrong way.
Sponsored