First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealership called me today to make an appointment to come in and go over the specifications for my new Bronco! I couldn't go this week due to conflicts, so I'm going next week. They said I would have to make a $500 deposit this time.

I'm new to all of this, so any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order a Bronco. Hope that helps, indeedy.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealership called me today to make an appointment to come in and go over the specifications for my new Bronco! I couldn't go this week due to conflicts, so I'm going next week. They said I would have to make a $500 deposit this time.

You have a week then to go through this site. There is a wealth of information. We don't know what specific advice you need.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
$500 is a reasonable deposit. Weeds out the tire kickers. You have 2 months to convert, but if you're set on your build, get it over with...

Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealership called today. No rush to come in. Didn't ask for anything down. Let me know approximated where I'm slotted, how many reservations they had (90) and how many they were allocated (29).

OP
OP
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm ordering a Wildtrak. I've been following the site for 3-4 years. I'm just not very knowledgeable on vehicles, and I don't have anyone to ask (father passed away and only have an ex-hubs). I read all the posts. I just don't want to get taken advantage of at the dealership or get something that I don't need.

Planning on a lot of travel in it. Going with the 2 door because my girls are getting older. Hoping the towing capacity will be enough to pull an old airstream I've been working on. Love going to the Outer Banks and would love to take it out on the beach there. I'm not planning on doing anything ridiculous with it. I wish I could get a white top, but from what I follow, that won't be possible until the 2022.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don’t let your dealer rush you into placing your order, you have until the 19 of March to place your order.

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm ordering a Wildtrak. I've been following the site for 3-4 years. I'm just not very knowledgeable on vehicles, and I don't have anyone to ask (father passed away and only have an ex-hubs). I read all the posts. I just don't want to get taken advantage of at the dealership or get something that I don't need.

Planning on a lot of travel in it. Going with the 2 door because my girls are getting older. Hoping the towing capacity will be enough to pull an old airstream I've been working on. Love going to the Outer Banks and would love to take it out on the beach there. I'm not planning on doing anything ridiculous with it. I wish I could get a white top, but from what I follow, that won't be possible until the 2022.
Tow capacity is 3500lbs, good luck with an old Airstream, especially with a 2 door model.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked to my dealer as well, +400 reservations, and roughly 100 allocated. No money down. Put my order in on the phone. Very easy process

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, your dealer is asking for $500 down, then Ford is asking for $500 when they start your build. Am I interpreting all that correctly?

OP
OP
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t let your dealer rush you into placing your order, you have until the 19 of March to place your order.
Will it change where I am in line if I wait closer the the March deadline?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How big is the Airstream?