Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this might take the cake for the worst dealer experience I've seen on this site yet. I can't believe any business in their right mind would do this to a customer, let alone a f@#$ing veteran. How lost do you have to be in your ways to do that to a person?

I understand, there is an opportunity to take advantage of the highly-inflated auto market, but if it weren't for OP, the dealer wouldn't even have the option of selling the Bronco in the first place.

At what point do we say "enough is enough"? I fear unless Ford implements the direct-to-consumer model for vehicle orders, dealers will continue using this tactic. At some point, people need to take a stand against dealer ADMs and STOP PAYING them. Dealers wouldn't be listing these Broncos for $10k, $20k, or $30k+ markups if customers weren't actually willing to pay it.

It's sad. OP, I'm very sorry for your experience. If there was something I could do for you, I would, other than posting a 1-star review and giving that dealer some hell.

@Ford Motor Company Simply stated, this behavior needs to stop. How can you let this continue? I hope someone reads this post and does something to help a veteran who is being ripped off. Unbelievable.
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if this was easy for the dealer to cancel without your consent, why are aren't dealers wanting the freedom to add ADM doing this everywhere?
Right. This probably was done with consent of their ford rep. Always 2 sides.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You said the $1495- was on your purchase agreement. This was on mine too. I waited till pickup and told the finance guy I wasn't paying the $1495-, he said okay I'll take the charge off.

I think you may have made a mistake by starting to negotiate via email before delivery. I would have waited or negotiated that before you ordered, JMHO!

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was always a risk when pushing the issue. Sorry it turned out for you as it did. Hopefully you can get your $100 back.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not a canceled order. This was a stolen order. Canceled implies the vehicle is not going to be delivered. If the dealer is still getting it, then this was stolen, period.

Ford, you really need to step up here.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This dealership has 8 new vehicles in stock and theyā€™re fā€™ing with a ordered/reservation holder vehicle...doesnā€™t make much sense on their part. Figure they would be happy to sell a vehicle.

Edit: now if the dealership still receives this order then it makes perfect sense as to why...as stated above.

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Change the subject to "Lawley Ford Canceled My Bronco Order 2 weeks from delivery" hoping people jump on the google reviews.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This dealership has 8 new vehicles in stock and theyā€™re fā€™ing with a ordered/reservation holder vehicle...doesnā€™t make much sense on their part. Figure they would be happy to sell a vehicle.
They will be even more happy to sell it for 10-15k over sticker.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try tweeting Mike Levine. He has helped some in the past. I wouldn't hurt to give the prick a shout out. Good luck, and don't go down without a fight.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed this in your post, but are you sure they actually canceled the order, or could they just be telling you that to sell it to another buyer?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed this in your post, but are you sure they actually canceled the order, or could they just be telling you that to sell it to another buyer?
My understanding is they pulled it from him and will now attempt to sell it to another customer. (With a higher ADM Iā€™m sure)

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this the #1 worst dealer yet? They have to be in the running.
I would say no due to the relatively low cost of the bullshit accessories.

Woodbridge Ford in NJ (formerly Bell Ford) came under new ownership, voided all existing price agreements (including written ones on which a deposit was already paid), and informed their customers they were gonna pay a minimum of $14k ADM.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, playing devils advocate here (or at least both sides).

I donā€™t think them adding the charges/accessories was right so Iā€™m not excusing that. Nothing Iā€™m about to say gives them cover on that front.

Looking at the reviews online, overall positive and appeared to be from legit posters (not a bunch of five stars from accounts that only had one review). A couple of negative they didnā€™t fix my car right but nothing red flag. Then 3 days ago the angry mob takes over. Lots of 1ā­ reviews specifically mentioning this forum and your original post. Also links to the actual thread and screenshots of your paperwork.

Itā€™s possible they saw the reviews and said screw it, Iā€™m not dealing with this guy. From the look of it their rating has dropped about half a star in 3 days. You may have shot yourself in the foot by posting this to the forum.
Sponsored