First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was always a risk when pushing the issue. Sorry it turned out for you as it did. Hopefully you can get your $100 back.
The GM said he would mail me my $100 Reservation Deposit. How nice of them to do that.
Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dealer wasn’t going to do the right thing either way. If they can get away with it is in their best interest to spin it as “well we wanted to work with you but since we got all these bad reviews, we can’t anymore.” That way they get what they want (ADM) and don’t get the negative reviews. It’s win-win for the stealership.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I get a bit leery whenever dealerships push either the "family" or the "we support the troops" angle too hard.

Not good if a business is trying to sell you on emotional stuff instead of pricing and quality.

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just updated my review on their page. If @Ford Motor Company doesn't make this right I think I can help. Thank you for your service and sacrifice for this country. BTW I have a 2nd reservation (early day 3) that I haven't used.
Thank you for your nice message and such a generous offer. Hopefully, Ford will step in and help me get the Bronco I ordered.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand your point, but they had many opportunities to make this right. What Bronco6G does on their own is from the community, not me. Yes, I posted the information for input and support. I feel that the Bronco6G did what they needed to do and that is always appreciated. When we feel alone and have no other recourse, this forum is a great place to get support and guidance. I do not regret posting anything to this forum and my only regret is choosing a dealership close to a military base, thinking they support the Troops. Obviously, they only support their bottom line.
I once had a less than reputable dealership charge one of my young Airmen a ridiculously high interest rate on the purchase of a new vehicle. When I found out about it, I ran it up my chain of command, and the base commander became aware and was willing to place the dealership on a blacklist, advising base personnel not to do future business with the dealership. When I informed the dealership that this course of action was in motion, they immediately invited the young Airman in to redo his loan at a much lower/reasonable rate. This could be a course of action if you have support from base leadership.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left them another 1 star review

Have you talked to the owner Sean Lawley? I noticed he responds to negative reviews on Yelp. Worth tracking him down and ask for a face to face meeting to resolve.

Last edited:

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate when people "helping" makes it less likely that other posters will share negative experiences on the forum. Is it really so much to wait for a signal from the buyer before B6G randos start injecting themselves between the two parties and brigading a dealership?
Then DON’T post anything until you want help. The post is the signal for most people. You can’t control what a bunch of pissed off keyboard warriors are going to do so don’t tempt them.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate when people "helping" makes it less likely that other posters will share negative experiences on the forum. Is it really so much to wait for a signal from the buyer before B6G randos start injecting themselves between the two parties and brigading a dealership?
The Bronco6G is doing what they have to do. I don't blame them. Unfortunately, some dealerships still feel that they can do whatever they want without recourse. By ourselves, we cannot do much, but when we band together, I have seen many dealerships fold. That may not have been the outcome here, but I hope that others realize we can stand by our principles and we can change the way dealerships operate one thread at a time. I will continue to advocate for myself and let the dealership know how I feel. If others want to do that too, that is up to them.

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand your point, but they had many opportunities to make this right. What Bronco6G does on their own is from the community, not me. Yes, I posted the information for input and support. I feel that the Bronco6G did what they needed to do and that is always appreciated. When we feel alone and have no other recourse, this forum is a great place to get support and guidance. I do not regret posting anything to this forum and my only regret is choosing a dealership close to a military base, thinking they support the Troops. Obviously, they only support their bottom line.
I spent some time in the military, and I understand your thought process. Mine is ordered with kind of the same thoughts. Thinking a little more into it though dealerships close to military bases have always been shady when they can get away with it. I've never seen one that didn't advertise guaranteed credit for E-1 & up, and every private that bought a car their first week at a new duty station had 14% interest or higher. This dealership seems to be just like so many of the rest, where they have a captive audience. Especially in Sierra Vista, not much else out there.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer wasn’t going to do the right thing either way. If they can get away with it is in their best interest to spin it as “well we wanted to work with you but since we got all these bad reviews, we can’t anymore.” That way they get what they want (ADM) and don’t get the negative reviews. It’s win-win for the stealership.
I agree. Previous to this situation, I asked about the "Bronco Satisfaction Fund." The manager practically asked me to go ahead and cancel if I want if I wasn't happy with their response. That's when I first requested a dealership change--I just called Ford and all they can tell me is that the transfer request is "pending." I believe my Bronco is on a train right now so I'm guessing the dealership transfer will not go through.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why should the dealership care about being military (retired, active, reserve, etc)? Ford made it clear they don't when the excluded the Bronco from the military rebate.

Also I am not anti-military I am retired CG with 28years of service.

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."
If someone has already asked this question I am sorry but is 1/31/22- 2/6/22 dates the ETA for your Bronco to arrive at the dealership or is that the build week? As a dealership employee I am sure that they can not cancel a vehicle that is built and awaiting shipment. If this is the build week then they would have to have called the scheduler at Ford to cancel. Hopefully you can still get your Bronco! Thank you for your service to our country, from a dealer who puts customer satisfaction high for our customers I'm sorry this is happening.
Sponsored