Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."
I just looked up my order number and confirmed my 2/28/22 build date. I scroll to the price summary and WTF???? The "total MSRP" jumped to $46,085 from the original MSRP of $42,405! Anyone know why? I even built my same exact spec today and it was $42405. Is this $3680 increase due to dealer fees or add-ons?

My dealer has been great with the communication. I even had the owner text me that they are 100% committed to sell me the vehicle at MSRP back when I was hearing other dealerships selling Broncos out from under order placers. I've sent an email with my orders (and changes) to the dealership in hope of some clarity. Just give me the bronco right off the hauler, no add-ons please!
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you Tweeted MRLevine yet?

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The "owner" is now responding to all posts with a canned message. Looks like Bronco6G got their attention!
I used part of his canned response back at him in my review.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just be sure you get a buyer's agreement and do not agree to any extra fees. I don't want you to lose it like I did, but you should stand your ground. Good luck, my friend! Enjoy that Bronco.
I plan on it. Thank you! Likewise. Keep us updated!

Sponsored

Rob W.

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built yesterday, and so will be here in Surprise, AZ in the upcoming weeks. I've been stressed the whole time they're going to try pulling that on me. I'm sorry that's happened to you...that's the worst form of humanity or lack thereof I can even imagine. You fight for your country, for people you don't even know, so that we can enjoy our freedoms, and you have these shankers who pull this crap. It's all I can do to contain crap like that. I would seriously be worried for myself that i would LOSE MY SHIT over that. Makes me so mad....I hope Ford rectifies this for you brother.
Mine is supposed to arrive at Surprise Ford within the next week or so. I called them on Tuesday to see if I could come in and take care of financing before it comes in. They said no. They did assure me that they aren't doing any market adjustment mark-ups.

BUT.

They did say all of they're new vehicles have a $3K addendum. He said the items on it are negotiable, but I don't know if they're willing to take it all off. So keep that in mind.

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just looked up my order number and confirmed my 2/28/22 build date. I scroll to the price summary and WTF???? The "total MSRP" jumped to $46,085 from the original MSRP of $42,405! Anyone know why? I even built my same exact spec today and it was $42405. Is this $3680 increase due to dealer fees or add-ons?

My dealer has been great with the communication. I even had the owner text me that they are 100% committed to sell me the vehicle at MSRP back when I was hearing other dealerships selling Broncos out from under order placers. I've sent an email with my orders (and changes) to the dealership in hope of some clarity. Just give me the bronco right off the hauler, no add-ons please!
The MSRP in the "tracker" was not accurate for me or the others in my build group. I would just ask the dealer for a purchase agreement so that you can show your "bank." They'll give it to you and just make sure there are no extra fees!

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is supposed to arrive at Surprise Ford within the next week or so. I called them on Tuesday to see if I could come in and take care of financing before it comes in. They said no. They did assure me that they aren't doing any market adjustment mark-ups.

BUT.

They did say all of they're new vehicles have a $3K addendum. He said the items on it are negotiable, but I don't know if they're willing to take it all off. So keep that in mind.
Fine, call it an ADM, Addendum, Hardship Fees, Covid Costs, etc..., but don't add nonsense items and say that every vehicle comes with them. I just spoke with another dealership who said they put all that stuff on vehicles on the lot, but not new deliveries. Its unnecessary. Like others have said, if they want to add an ADM, tell me when I ordered through them and that's fine, but don't let me know 2 weeks from delivery!

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you Tweeted MRLevine yet?
I'm afraid to say I don't have Twitter (or any other social media). Bronco6G is it! The dealer thought I was all over the social media, but he was entirely wrong. I'll find a way to tween him. I'm sure he will probably block me like so many others, though.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You said the $1495- was on your purchase agreement. This was on mine too. I waited till pickup and told the finance guy I wasn't paying the $1495-, he said okay I'll take the charge off.

I think you may have made a mistake by starting to negotiate via email before delivery. I would have waited or negotiated that before you ordered, JMHO!
Many people I feel try negotiating 1 before the vehicle is in the dealers hands and 2 by phone or email and text.

Negotiating should be in person when the vehicle is at the dealership. I feel this ruins the mood right away and makes the deal go sour when it's hard to convey emotion via text or email.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BUT.

Surprise Ford? That name just sounds like trouble.

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
whats a joke ford told the dealers dont do the pricing games with the lightning, yet they dont care about the bronco people. Even though i got my Bronco I know i wont be ordering another ford product after this experience. Its basically roll the dice after you submit your order. One way or another the dealer will pad the price of your order. It will be the bogus accessories, or the ADM mystery fee, or in my case lowball you by $8000 on your tradein.

Then ford sent me the survey how was my buying experience, they said I bought a maverick. lol. I flamed them on the survey. They sent me a second survey saying a bought a bronco, I flamed them again. I saw my salesman a few weeks later and he thanked me for a good review???????

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm afraid to say I don't have Twitter (or any other social media). Bronco6G is it! The dealer thought I was all over the social media, but he was entirely wrong. I'll find a way to tween him. I'm sure he will probably block me like so many others, though.
Once you sign up, and share your handle

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many people I feel try negotiating 1 before the vehicle is in the dealers hands and 2 by phone or email and text.

Negotiating should be in person when the vehicle is at the dealership. I feel this ruins the mood right away and makes the deal go sour when it's hard to convey emotion via text or email.
The only way to get a Deal on a Bronco without ADM is ordering it, not when it’s already on the lot. You could go to dealer and negotiate and then order in person, or email, phone, text, private message work too. You just need an agreement on the deal. I admit that for another car that’s not in demand, has been available for a while and without manufacturing issues, a face to face is always eventful. Nothing like walking away from the deal and having them chase after you Out to the parking lot after speaking to their manager lol. Why do we have to buy cars like this?!?

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks