Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just looked up my order number and confirmed my 2/28/22 build date. I scroll to the price summary and WTF???? The "total MSRP" jumped to $46,085 from the original MSRP of $42,405! Anyone know why? I even built my same exact spec today and it was $42405. Is this $3680 increase due to dealer fees or add-ons?

My dealer has been great with the communication. I even had the owner text me that they are 100% committed to sell me the vehicle at MSRP back when I was hearing other dealerships selling Broncos out from under order placers. I've sent an email with my orders (and changes) to the dealership in hope of some clarity. Just give me the bronco right off the hauler, no add-ons please!
When I add the sales tax based on your location (8.75%), I get a similar amount.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
whats a joke ford told the dealers dont do the pricing games with the lightning, yet they dont care about the bronco people. Even though i got my Bronco I know i wont be ordering another ford product after this experience. Its basically roll the dice after you submit your order. One way or another the dealer will pad the price of your order. It will be the bogus accessories, or the ADM mystery fee, or in my case lowball you by $8000 on your tradein.

Then ford sent me the survey how was my buying experience, they said I bought a maverick. lol. I flamed them on the survey. They sent me a second survey saying a bought a bronco, I flamed them again. I saw my salesman a few weeks later and he thanked me for a good review???????
No, they learned from us that the optics of ADM and other bullshit hurt the brand...

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just updated my review on their page. If @Ford Motor Company doesn't make this right I think I can help. Thank you for your service and sacrifice for this country. BTW I have a 2nd reservation (early day 3) that I haven't used.
Way to go! Honorable offer 👍

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1st Time Twitter user:

@RG26613486

Now what? How do I get his attention?
Write a salty tweet and tag @mrlevine, @fordmotorcompany, @Bronco6G and I believe the base had an account too, use the search. And me
Erik of AZ
@Erik59652064

Last edited:

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402
If you have not taken delivery how do you have all these extras added to your vehicle? I'm confused.

Sponsored

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That blows man. I also pick mine up in about 2 weeks, and my dealership had about 1k of dealer add ons nitrogen, tint, ppf, etc. Thankfully they are super cool and when i told them i didnt need the nitrogen or tint they took those off the cost. Its a shame most dealerships dont understand we are going to be airing down tires or may want darker than legal tint and are still trying to charge us for this "premium" hassle

Randall

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Targa 4 GTS, Porsche Panamera 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."
I'm aware that dealerships are marking up vehicles that have fallen through as much as 25K. Makes you wonder...

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be nice if a local news station would take this on.
”local auto dealer swindles war veteran, news at 11”
How much ad time do car dealerships buy on TV?

No way they touch this, IMO.

Last edited:

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to hear more about how this exactly works. Like on your Raptor. OP says could go in and start financing. So you get your personal bank to finance and somehow the dealer is locked in before they ADM and Access the vehicle?

Sponsored

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh good old Sorry Vista. I grew up down there.

Are you military? Go talk to your leadership, get the dealership marked off limits to service members. You'll get your bronco that day.

Was it Lawly or Donovan who's wife was the Photo teacher @Buena banging the athletes?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."
If you didn't sign a sales contract that had language in it preventing the dealership from canceling your order they can cancel your order. It's a shitty thing to do to a customer and it reflects poorly on both the dealership and Ford, but we as we already know Ford really does not care.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They have not canceled your order. They are just saying they will refuse to sell it to you once it arrives. Do not let them off that easy. It's still your vehicle. I would immediately email them and inform them that you still intend to buy in good faith. Contact Levine on twitter, as it seems that's the only way Ford gives a shit, and let him know they are trying to steal your reserved vehicle.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The title of this post should have been "Ford gave it to me, right in the three hole"
Sponsored