BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to hear this and hope Ford steps in. For those critics mentioning a written agreement I had one and my dealer still refused to honor it. They threatened to not sell me my Bronco unless I paid more so lay off the OP unless you have something constructive to offer. I can’t wait to see the dealer model die. It’s way past time.
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford stopped penalizing dealers that didn't have a name match the sale of the vehicle. In the beginning I believe they couldn't go over 20% of Broncos not sold to a reservation holder. Then it went to 40% and now I doubt they are even keeping track.

Ford is absolutely enabling this behavior. It was way late in the game (October reorder for 2022 MY) when Ford announced to get a purchase agreement at your dealer. About this time Levine said too bad to some that went with a discount with many orders. If you do not like your dealer's allocations then find a dealer that had a better allocation. Good luck finding a dealer that would tell you. Then you had to get approval from Ford to change dealers??? Oh and those that did try and change Ford wouldn't let them (I think only one person was able to change on this forum)

We basically got held hostage by our dealer selection. Many didn't think to get a purchase agreement. The dealers have us by the balls and they know it. Some are fair some are not.

Ford needed to set pricing parameters for all dealers. Maybe something like MSRP +/- $3000. Dealers could make more profit or offer a deal but no one would get too screwed. Probably would have evened out the reservations a bit more. Ford also needed to punish dealers with the name match plan they originally had in place. By not doing so the dealer can sell your vehicle to anyone they want at any price they want.

Ford screwed the individual too many times on this Bronco.
Ford can't set the price for all dealers, they are private businesses.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just looked up my order number and confirmed my 2/28/22 build date. I scroll to the price summary and WTF???? The "total MSRP" jumped to $46,085 from the original MSRP of $42,405! Anyone know why? I even built my same exact spec today and it was $42405. Is this $3680 increase due to dealer fees or add-ons?

My dealer has been great with the communication. I even had the owner text me that they are 100% committed to sell me the vehicle at MSRP back when I was hearing other dealerships selling Broncos out from under order placers. I've sent an email with my orders (and changes) to the dealership in hope of some clarity. Just give me the bronco right off the hauler, no add-ons please!
The prices on those trackers is all over the place. Mine was 2k less than msrp, others have seen their trackers add 10k to their price. It doesn’t mean a thing. When you get your window sticker, it will reflect the real price.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The moral of every one of these stories: Negotiate the price when ordering, get an agreement in writing! Do not wait for car to be delivered... When will people learn??

Well, is a text from the dealer "in writing", how about an email of the price?
Many got one or both then STILL GOT SCREWED.
It's likely that a very very large percentage of people ordering were ordering a vehicle for the very first time, so why or how would they know?
When will people here stop blaming victims of the scumbag stealerships for being a victim?

Pretty sure everyone who reads these forums have learned that "moral"/lesson.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1 star left on Google, yelp and cars.com
I wish more could be done, sorry about their crap.
F these scumbags!

Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

this is a bad idea because you want the vehicle you are financing physically available when you contractually obligate yourself to paying for it. If it gets damaged in transit you’ll regret doing it like this.

shillelagh45

Base
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you know any local railroaders ?
That car could be delayed untill you had an equitable solution.
They can't sell what they don't have .

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks man. I left them a bad Google and yelp review as well.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The moral of every one of these stories: Negotiate the price when ordering, get an agreement in writing! Do not wait for car to be delivered... When will people learn??
Why is this particular narrative, which is essentially blaming the victim of dealer practices, still ongoing? Find something useful to say to people who have been treated poorly, rather than sounding like the grandmother on Downton Abbey.
Ford Bronco Dealership Canceled/Stole My Bronco Order 2 weeks from delivery 1642765072260

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why is this particular narrative, which is essentially blaming the victim of dealer practices, still ongoing? Find something useful to say to people who have been treated poorly, rather than sounding like the grandmother on Downton Abbey.
Ford Bronco Dealership Canceled/Stole My Bronco Order 2 weeks from delivery 1642765072260
This is always when buying a car. You do not wait until delivery to agree on a price. So many people placed a deposit and never discussed pricing with the dealer....... GET YOUR DEAL IN WRITING WHEN PLACING AN ORDER FOR ANYTHING!

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, is a text from the dealer "in writing", how about an email of the price?
Many got one or both then STILL GOT SCREWED.
It's likely that a very very large percentage of people ordering were ordering a vehicle for the very first time, so why or how would they know?
When will people here stop blaming victims of the scumbag stealerships for being a victim?

Pretty sure everyone who reads these forums have learned that "moral"/lesson.
An email is in writing and a call to the AG and or a lawyer should be done. Buying a 35K-60K for the 1st time is not an excuse. An educated consumer is the best consumer. Way too may people thought the $100 was a deposit and simply could not afford the actual cost of the car..... Research, Research, Research!

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You do realize that most of these people reserved when you did so to answer the question "when will people learn?" is when they get burnt the first time. Oh......I forgot......"there was extensive talk of adm on this forum when reservations started" I'm aware......this forum has increased ten fold since. Let's maybe not beat that dead horse and work on helping each other rather than humiliate.
A person that walked away over $1496? Yeah..OK

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if this was easy for the dealer to cancel without your consent, why are aren't dealers wanting the freedom to add ADM doing this everywhere?
Exactly! This obviously is terrible and stinks of foul play and greed from the dealer. For the rest of us diligently waiting for our Broncos, what’s stopping other dealers from doing the same!!??

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Always the same reply from these assholes too "I don't see that you're a customer in our database"

Oh and that means its ok for you to fist other people? I don't think so.

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always the same reply from these assholes too "I don't see that you're a customer in our database"

Oh and that means its ok for you to fist other people? I don't think so.
I wonder if this is how they can get negative reviews removed from Google since we are technically not customers.
Sponsored