Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted my dealer to find out what is the latest build week info and was told that he no longer works there anymore. And not only that, they are under new management.

I ask the salesman I was speaking with to pull up my order info to find out, and he says whatever info I have should be the same as what's in their end. IT WAS PAINFUL. He keeps on insisting that delivery should happen 2 months after the build date and I should hear back from them when it's there, and here I am saying I am not asking about delivery, I'm simply asking about the build week! That conversation really scared me because of how uninformed he was and he is also saying I wouldnt pay more than market value, so I then tell him that the deal was paying for MSRP.

I feel helpless now that I have a VIN assigned, and might not be able to switch dealerships. The dealer and management I had an agreement with are no longer there to honor it. Any advice?

UPDATE:
The dealership honored the agreement. And they made everything so painless and even more easy going as before (We bought a Bronco Sport for my wife in February). The new sales manager gave me a railcar number to track and I've tracked it the whole way through. As soon as it got off the rail car, they said they would notify me as soon as it gets to the dealership and they did just that. He called me before the dealership even opened and they even kept the doors open for me (I had to drive 2hrs to them after work ended) so I can take it home on the same day.

I didn't have to ask about the rebates because they were on top of it and all my requests were honored. I highly recommend Frontier Ford.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
go down in person and talk to the GM.
This.

And bring any and all pricing agreements you have from the previous regime. Start the conversation off by stating you have heard all the horror stories of shady dealers charging Bronco reservation holders 5, 10, 15k over sticker and you want to be sure new management will honor your original price agreement.

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This.

And bring any and all pricing agreements you have from the previous regime. Start the conversation off by stating you have heard all the horror stories of shady dealers charging Bronco reservation holders 5, 10, 15k over sticker and you want to be sure new management will honor your original price agreement.
The previous management honored MSRP as long as it was your order. If it’s abandoned, then they mark it up 10k - to upwards of 40k .

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's still the same dealership the management aspect shouldn't matter. I know the manager makes those deals, but they do it on behalf of the dealership. So your deal is with the dealership via the old management and should be unaffected. At least that's the way I feel about it. I know it may not end this way for you. Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When the new management took over did the refund your deposit? That's how I got screwed. By refunding my deposit it gave them the ability to rescind the original deal.

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the new management took over did the refund your deposit? That's how I got screwed. By refunding my deposit it gave them the ability to rescind the original deal.
They refunded my deposit long ago when i switched over to this dealership over a year ago

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's still the same dealership the management aspect shouldn't matter. I know the manager makes those deals, but they do it on behalf of the dealership. So your deal is with the dealership via the old management and should be unaffected. At least that's the way I feel about it. I know it may not end this way for you. Good luck I hope it works out for you.
I hope you’re right. Since the new management, my dealer left and the dealer that replaced him has just left too. I talked to the new new dealer a few days ago and they said they’re honoring MSRP but I’m hoping for the best

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They refunded my deposit long ago when i switched over to this dealership over a year ago
And as a side note from build date to delivery, it was less then two weeks. I tracked my build from Mich to Jersey and had to contact the dealer instead of them calling me. Told me I had to make an appointment to "discuss" my truck. That's when they hit me with 15k ADM on a 30k truck... I walked and while in their lot I ordered another one thru a diff dealer and should have that one in three weeks @ MSRP.

Sponsored

spdodger

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3, 2002 Ford Ranger, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted my dealer to find out what is the latest build week info and was told that he no longer works there anymore. And not only that, they are under new management.

I ask the salesman I was speaking with to pull up my order info to find out, and he says whatever info I have should be the same as what's in their end. IT WAS PAINFUL. He keeps on insisting that delivery should happen 2 months after the build date and I should hear back from them when it's there, and here I am saying I am not asking about delivery, I'm simply asking about the build week! That conversation really scared me because of how uninformed he was and he is also saying I wouldnt pay more than market value, so I then tell him that the deal was paying for MSRP.

I feel helpless now that I have a VIN assigned, and might not be able to switch dealerships. The dealer and management I had an agreement with are no longer there to honor it. Any advice?
What dealership are you dealing with?

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealership are you dealing with?
I forgot to update this thread, but the dealership honored the agreement. And they made everything so painless and even more easy going as before (We bought a Bronco Sport for my wife in February). The new sales manager gave me a railcar number to track and I've tracked it the whole way through. As soon as it got off the rail car, they said they would notify me as soon as it gets to the dealership and they did just that. He called me before the dealership even opened and they even kept the doors open for me (I had to drive 2hrs to them after work ended) so I can take it home on the same day.

I didn't have to ask about the rebates because they were on top of it and all my requests were honored. I highly recommend Frontier Ford.
Sponsored