Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey this is my first post. I just talked to Lakewood Ford (part of Titus Will Ford) in Tacoma, WA about the order that I currently have placed with them. Apparently they are now marking up all orders by $3k to $4k. Not just any new orders, but existing orders as well. I made the mistake of not getting a signed buyers agreement. I plan on trying to move my order to a different dealership if that's still possible.

Just wanted to let everyone know to check with their dealership to make sure they haven't changed their policy on orders.
Try Richard Scott @Fugate Ford in Enumclaw. I have 1 bronco with another on order from him Wildtrak 2.7 LUX HOSS 3..0..

I have bought 4 vehicles soon to be 5 from him in the last 7 years he has been there 20+ years and is the real deal.

[email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited:

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks and not all dealers are like that.

I just picked mine up on Monday at Packey Webb Ford in Downers Grove IL, there were NO surprise add ons or hassles, just MSRP with all the price protection from the 2021 to 2022 re order.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey this is my first post. I just talked to Lakewood Ford (part of Titus Will Ford) in Tacoma, WA about the order that I currently have placed with them. Apparently they are now marking up all orders by $3k to $4k. Not just any new orders, but existing orders as well. I made the mistake of not getting a signed buyers agreement. I plan on trying to move my order to a different dealership if that's still possible.

Just wanted to let everyone know to check with their dealership to make sure they haven't changed their policy on orders.
Dang! That suck! When did you place your order?

My dealership just informed me (3 days ago) that not only is he sticking to MSRP, (when my vehicle arrives next month) but he’s going to price-protect the order against any unforeseen Ford price adjustments! Eric Bunch from Kearney Mesa Ford (San Diego) has been a perfect ambassador for Ford and a beacon of hope in this era of unscrupulous dealerships and greed for many California buyers!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealers started changing their tune when it was announced no new orders back in March. Now more are jumping in with the announcement of no new retail orders when the 2023 order banks open. Many are hoping order holders walk away so they can add even bigger ADMs with walk in customers. Shady tactics are going to hurt them in the long run. Customers will remember.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just get ahold of HBF, they will sale you one they have in stock at MSRP if you are a member of 6G. I'm in Texas and have know nothing about them except they are sponsors and not terribly far from you.
New Ford Cars Trucks SUVs for Sale Near Me in Orange County CA | Huntington Beach Ford

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers started changing their tune when it was announced no new orders back in March. Now more are jumping in with the announcement of no new retail orders when the 2023 order banks open. Many are hoping order holders walk away so they can add even bigger ADMs with walk in customers. Shady tactics are going to hurt them in the long run. Customers will remember.
I haven't been paying close attention to Bronco availability lately, having lost interest. Can someone explain what is meant by the bold red statement above? Are you saying Ford officially announced no new orders for 2023, how can that be? In favor of current delayed orders? That won't fly based on allocation rules and how the vehicles are distributed, unless I'm missing something in the equation?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't been paying close attention to Bronco availability lately, having lost interest. Can someone explain what is meant by the bold red statement above? Are you saying Ford officially announced no new orders for 2023, how can that be? In favor of current delayed orders? That won't fly based on allocation rules and how the vehicles are distributed, unless I'm missing something in the equation?
They're going to let people with existing orders change their builds if desired but will not take any new orders. This is likely an attempt to get caught up on old orders that've been dogging them since '21.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is not going to accept any retail orders, they are going to convert existing orders that don't get built as 22's to 23's. They will be filling dealer stock orders for 23's which are supposed to be limited to non-constrained builds (most likely non-squatch, 4 door rag-tops) they are not going to accept new customer walk-in orders.

Hopefully they will continue this until at least all the reservation holders get their Bronco's.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're going to let people with existing orders change their builds if desired but will not take any new orders. This is likely an attempt to get caught up on old orders that've been dogging them since '21.
"... but will not take any new orders YET. This is likely an attempt to MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO get caught up on old orders that've been dogging them since '21."

FTFY.

Sponsored

Seasnake

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if paying cash vs financing would make a difference .

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"... but will not take any new orders YET. This is likely an attempt to MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO get caught up on old orders that've been dogging them since '21."

FTFY.
Agreed. They've really clammed up when it comes to communicating their plan to get caught up on the more complex builds. The question is, what is the trigger for them to start taking new business? If constrained options are easing and their suppliers are able to start delivering, that's one thing. I know with the COVP change for ALL orders, they're hoping a bunch of old orders dealers knew were going to be abandoned, and turned into free "stock", will be deleted from the system and help some of the backlog. May not be a lot but if it eliminates 10%, it's still helpful.

They're still claiming they'll be able to build some dealer stock which means they've got capacity and still anticipating some supply shortage, just how much is anyone's idea. I could debate the dealer stock on both sides but hope they prioritize the lower option retails that have been sitting over stock. I know some dealers will complain even though they're probably the ones that have been gaming the system now that Ford is closing the loop hole with COVP.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask them if they’ll give it to your for MSRP if you finance it. Many dealers make a few thousand off that. Then turn around and pay it off.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can reach out to mike Levine on Twitter. I’m not a fan of him but he will try to help you. Also threaten them with their survey, that survey is gold. All 1’s might change their tune.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would fight it.

What do you have from them stating MSRP? Emails, your own signature on pricing plus fees and taxes? Anything?

Start with that as a basis.
Sponsored