WildStallions

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2017 F150 SCSB, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was informed there was an issue with dealers ordering Broncos based on reservations of others without their consent, presumably to influence the customer to not take delivery so that the dealer may then resale at a higher price. To counter this, Ford created a policy stating if any reserving customer does not take delivery of their order, the dealership will lose Bronco allocation. Arrows for the quiver.
Sponsored

Badlandslux

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Rebel, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully you have a e mail? That’s as good as a letter ?

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My thoughts on any dealer doing this are not planning to be a Ford dealer for much longer, already have a buy sell agreement or working on one. Being a dealer I do believe in an ADM but only to keep buyer from flipping for profit. After this wait the last thing I would do is ad on money over sticker.

Cohm0902

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris ohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 Ram 1500 ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, a lot of different things going on here on this topic. It got me thinking. I've purchased many new cars and new motorcycles as well. However, this is the first time I have ever ordered a car. I was worried my dealer may mark up my Bronco, even though he promised there would be no markups at all in March. I worried about a phone call where i had to confront and battle a salesman who was unwilling to budge. I even came up with a game plan and had notes written out. I put off this call until today out of a sort of dred. Bad news be gone. wel, the call couldn't have gone better and easier. He immediately reassured me the dealership does not mark up these special orders at all. And he had no hesitation at all to put it in writing immediately. He also noted that if I refuse the Bronco on delivery, i will receive my total $1100 back. $100 reservation, and $1000 build. He said that if I wanted a different Bronco, color, or to switch to a 4 door, i would lose MSRP and would pay whatever market value was. That's totally fair and highly reasonable. He also mentioned this in March. To all those arm chair wonderers, just call your dealer. Any good one will do the right thing. Its esy.

Sponsored

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an email that said ford would hold prices it my order was moved to 2022
All that is is Ford saying that they’ll still charge the same MSRP, but unless you have that from your selected dealer they are free to change the deal as they see fit. You need to confirm what they’re going to charge you in writing, you’re not paying Ford, you’re paying the dealer. When I booked with granger they sent me an email saying 2000 under invoice is what they’ll charge. I haven’t signed anything yet, but that ensures I know what the pricing structure with them will be.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

TeamGreen

Big Bend
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This advice is about 2 years too late
I posted because it’s the closest thread to what I’m currently & -still- hearing out here in California….
I figured if someone searches and finds the latest post…? Well, “mission accomplished”.

Out here, I’ve had friends receive vehicles missing content (content that was LISTED on the invoice/build sheet/window sticker), have had dealers CHANGE NUMBERS on signed contracts….all sorts of stuff….

Often, a letter from a good attorney remedies that crap.
Sponsored