Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little frustrated with my dealer. Not sure it’s rightly placed. I have my order placed with Huntington Beach Ford in southern CA, which included the MOD top. I was a day 1 ish reservation (early morning day 2 because of the reservation site overload issues). I,m trying to figure out from HB Ford where I am at in priority, because if I am a lower priority I may just wait for the 22MY with the MOD top. But if I am a high priority I will switch to the MIC top and hope for a summer delivery. Fleet manager I’ve been working with told me to call Ford customer service, Ford Customer service told me to talk to my dealership And advised me to tell the dealership to contact the Ford zone rep for system assistance. When i told that to the fleet manager he yell at me. I get that he’s probably getting bombarded by calls and little info from corporate. But kind of uncalled for.

Anyone else working with HB Ford face similar issues? at this point feels like a gamble either way. Everyone here seems to be able to get this information from their dealership, confused on why I can’t. Is it possible to switch dealers this late in the game?

Also neither Ford Customer Service or my dealership can tell me if anything else in my order will cause delays, maybe you all can help: OBX 4dr, Sasquatch, MOD (may switch to MIC), 2.7, 10-speed auto, leather, LUX, w/ tow.

Thanks for your help
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not working with them (and didn't read your whole post, so hope I get this right).

Some dealers (which should be all), have created templates for their Bronco customers in which they list each order by time stamp. Some have gone further to add check boxes for the low commodity issues as well.

So yes, your dealership should have an IDEA where you fall in the allocation allotment. They can't tell you when your's will be built because no one knows that right now. But certainly if you are say, #22 out of 100 unit allocation, or something to that effect.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A little frustrated with my dealer. Not sure it’s rightly placed. I have my order placed with Huntington Beach Ford in southern CA, which included the MOD top. I was a day 1 ish reservation (early morning day 2 because of the reservation site overload issues). I,m trying to figure out from HB Ford where I am at in priority, because if I am a lower priority I may just wait for the 22MY with the MOD top. But if I am a high priority I will switch to the MIC top and hope for a summer delivery. Fleet manager I’ve been working with told me to call Ford customer service, Ford Customer service told me to talk to my dealership And advised me to tell the dealership to contact the Ford zone rep for system assistance. When i told that to the fleet manager he yell at me. I get that he’s probably getting bombarded by calls and little info from corporate. But kind of uncalled for.

Anyone else working with HB Ford face similar issues? at this point feels like a gamble either way. Everyone here seems to be able to get this information from their dealership, confused on why I can’t. Is it possible to switch dealers this late in the game?

Also neither Ford Customer Service or my dealership can tell me if anything else in my order will cause delays, maybe you all can help: OBX 4dr, Sasquatch, MOD (may switch to MIC), 2.7, 10-speed auto, leather, LUX, w/ tow.

Thanks for your help
WOW, my dealership (Granger of Iowa) told me my spot in line when I converted my reservation to order! And with this MOD top fiasco, I may move up in line! I'm going with MIC. I have an early-morning hours of the 14th reservation!!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would ask the specifically what their allocation is, how many reservationand what number in line your reservation time stamp is (give them the gmt of your reservation email - e.g., + 8 hours for California).

Either way with a morning of second day, unless they are a small dealer, or ran some promo that resulted in a lot of transfers in, you should be in the front third of the reservations.

Also, ask for a print out of you order as entered and look at the priority code.

Keep digging! If I were in an area where there is a high probability of wealth throwing their money around, and dealer shenanigans to capitalize on it, I would get as many specifics as I could - on paper or in an email - to make sure my reservation doesn’t get sidelined or stolen in the process.

OP
OP

nboocock

Outer Banks
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would ask the specifically what their allocation is, how many reservationand what number in line your reservation time stamp is (give them the gmt of your reservation email - e.g., + 8 hours for California).

Either way with a morning of second day, unless they are a small dealer, or ran some promo that resulted in a lot of transfers in, you should be in the front third of the reservations.

Also, ask for a print out of you order as entered and look at the priority code.

Keep digging! If I were in an area where there is a high probability of wealth throwing their money around, and dealer shenanigans to capitalize on it, I would get as many specifics as I could - on paper or in an email - to make sure my reservation doesn’t get sidelined or stolen in the process.
Thanks. I did check the priority code and it was a 10. I understand that to be pretty good based on my reading here. But some have some have said it may be irrelevant or that dealers can make up their codes.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a lot of the deadly 6 on your build... so no one can truly answer this question yet... however, your dealer should be able to tell you your place on time stamp basis, but still won’t tell you your allocation place.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I did check the priority code and it was a 10. I understand that to be pretty good based on my reading here. But some have some have said it may be irrelevant or that dealers can make up their codes.
You do have 4 of the 6 deadly sins optioned for your Bronco so that does put you at risk to get bumper to a MY22.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is a 7/14 afternoon reservation and I am 37/100 out of 300 reservations at my dealer. It went in as a priority code 10 as well. Badlands, tow and two door are my sins.
Sponsored