First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was a little surprised to find my dealership listing broncos on their website. Then I was surprised to find our bronco in that list. I checked a few other dealerships some listed broncos and others did not have any.

just seems strange to list customer orders as if they are available.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe they list just in case you never actually finish your purchase. In that instance they'll get the chance to sell your Bronco for the $20K over invoice that they wish they could screw you with. :)

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In another thread someone mentioned that pre-ordered vehicles were auto-generated into listings at dealers. My June 28 build might very well show up in my dealer's listing, but it's certainly not for sale.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a little surprised to find my dealership listing broncos on their website. Then I was surprised to find our bronco in that list. I checked a few other dealerships some listed broncos and others did not have any.

Been discussed a few times… these websites are highly automated, and it’s not unusual for a retail customer’s order to automatically be populated on a dealer’s website once the VIN is assigned.

It’s unnerving for the buyer if they aren’t expecting it, and annoying for the shoppers to find out the vehicle they thought was available isnt… but it gets people in the door and limits the amount of energy they have to spend maintaining the website

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see it on Ford.ca while watching for A51 sports to show up. They show as “Just Arrived!” On Ford.ca but go by the dealer and they have a sold sign in them. Anxiously waiting for when it is my Bronco showing up on Ford.ca as just arrived!

Sponsored

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's also how they get you contact info when you check to see if its in stock. I called last week to see if a 4runner was is stock(already sold) and now get a daily emails and texts from the dealership.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see it on Ford.ca while watching for A51 sports to show up. They show as “Just Arrived!” On Ford.ca but go by the dealer and they have a sold sign in them. Anxiously waiting for when it is my Bronco showing up on Ford.ca as just arrived!
I’m just picturing you running to the dealership if you see that, yelling at random customers looking at it asserting your dominance that this Bronco is YOURS!!! :D

Just don’t pee on it like animals do; that might get you kicked out of the Ford dealership…

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's also how they get you contact info when you check to see if its in stock. I called last week to see if a 4runner was is stock(already sold) and now get a daily emails and texts from the dealership.
That's what you get for looking at an old ass tech 4 Runner...... :cautious:

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what you get for looking at an old ass tech 4 Runner...... :cautious:

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
I did not just look, I ordered a 2022 and put a deposit down. I don't have much choice. Every time my current ride starts and gets me some where I am amazed. My reservation is some time in late November. The way things are going I thinks it's going to be mid to late next year before my Bronco gets here. Which ever dealership calls me first for pickup gets a check and the other writes me one.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This has been brought up and answered already.

Some are orders that auto-load into dealer inventory.

Most are likely mannequins to sit on dealer lots and not consumer cars.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It's going to seem even stranger when you see someone else taking it for a test drive. ;)

OP
OP
Greggvh

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im not going to bug my dealership asking when its showing up other then for them to call mw when the truck shows up so I can see it and bring it home. Fingers crossed they do it.

as for mannequins I cant say anything about the other 20 something listed but the one that is listed with our vin is not a mannequin.
Sponsored